Rei evaduraa.... Tesla (or any EV) ni hype chestundi

bharathicement

12 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Sorry, anni problems list cheesina inkaa jealous question yekkadidhi baa?

No one is jealous really..also with UK passport (which is consistently in top 5 powerful passports since 30 years), I can come down and search for jobs..and have very lean immigration journey..could settle with GC many times more quicker than those on Indian passports. We have Canada, Aus, NZ also as options.

Not many even in India also jealous about those living in USA. Then why should we from UK & EU? I agree for starters life is very difficult but for those who got settled, really make huge money and lead much better life than you do in USA.

Gun shooting, bullying in schools, such worst healthcare and physical attacks UK & Europe lo yekkada vundavu bro..

Other than Gun shootings all other issues you have everywhere, you just don't pay attention anthe. Healthcare not sure why worse, never faced any issues myself or heard from others. Anecdotes untayi ekkadiki vellina.

Guns because UK doesn't have any gun rights. you should also account how many crimes guns prevent.  

2 hours ago, Original Profile said:

I think thread owner works in an oil company. Asalu em matladutunnado emo meaningless ga. I own a non Tesla EV. Recent ga travelled to a diff state. Total 450 miles. No issues. And added advantage, I was able to charge for free at my hotel stay

Lucid air?

6 hours ago, bharathicement said:

No one is jealous really..also with UK passport (which is consistently in top 5 powerful passports since 30 years), I can come down and search for jobs..and have very lean immigration journey..could settle with GC many times more quicker than those on Indian passports. We have Canada, Aus, NZ also as options.

Not many even in India also jealous about those living in USA. Then why should we from UK & EU? I agree for starters life is very difficult but for those who got settled, really make huge money and lead much better life than you do in USA.

Gun shooting, bullying in schools, such worst healthcare and physical attacks UK & Europe lo yekkada vundavu bro..

GC ki US lo country of birth chustaru broo. niku Uk passport untey no value ekada except visa free travel for tourism purpose..

7 hours ago, bharathicement said:

UK is a $hithole, no one cares about UK not even Europe

it is only downhill for UK from this point on, it was close to being bankrupt

India and US tho compare cheyadam koda waste

On 6/7/2023 at 2:08 PM, bharathicement said:

Recently my next door neighbour (I am in UK, not USA), a desi purchased Tesla car, on his Company's discount purchase scheme.

Torture to the core......He travels from North London to Central London for 20 miles...totalling 40 miles.. and thats it.

He keeps on charging the car always... at least 5-6 hours a day. If he forgets to do that once, he will need to do that for 12 hours..the car is just 6 months old. 

The family is not daring to venture out even for holiday vacation, thats 100 miles away..

Fcuk Tesla and Fcuk EVs is the Slogan to go..

Pani leeni barbar Cat head geekinattu.... dabbulu cheethilo vunna Desi gaallu andharoo kalisi ee tokkalo car ni hype cheesaaru..

In the first week itself, with full charge on, when he travelled at 80 mph (130 kmph) for 1 hour, the battery almost discharged fully. He needed to wait to re-charge in a village location.

CONCLUSION: Do not get into the trap of purchasing Tesla...it will be ZERO in 5-6 years...

Why America Isn’t Ready for the EV Takeover

Software glitches, inaccurate range estimates and clunky charging options all limit adoption

With EVs currently representing only about 1% of all vehicles in the U.S., according to the Energy Department, the scale of the challenges ahead is mind boggling.

1. EV makers need to level with drivers about the true range of vehicles
2. America’s charging infrastructure is inadequate
3. EVs can have the same kinds of software problems as computers and phones—because that’s what they are
4. Topping up at an unfamiliar charging station can be tricky

Just now, andhra_jp said:

Why America Isn’t Ready for the EV Takeover

Software glitches, inaccurate range estimates and clunky charging options all limit adoption

With EVs currently representing only about 1% of all vehicles in the U.S., according to the Energy Department, the scale of the challenges ahead is mind boggling.

1. EV makers need to level with drivers about the true range of vehicles
2. America’s charging infrastructure is inadequate
3. EVs can have the same kinds of software problems as computers and phones—because that’s what they are
4. Topping up at an unfamiliar charging station can be tricky

Tippi koditee 1% kuda leevu EV vehicles in US .... then imagine other countries paristiti... 

india lanti high density developing countries loo mass level loo EV revolution ravadam next to impossible as charging stations, infrastructure , cost factors all will hinder the EV growth unless govt gives high subsidies for EV vehicles...

16 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Tippi koditee 1% kuda leevu EV vehicles in US .... then imagine other countries paristiti... 

india lanti high density developing countries loo mass level loo EV revolution ravadam next to impossible as charging stations, infrastructure , cost factors all will hinder the EV growth unless govt gives high subsidies for EV vehicles...

Emundi.. petrol bunks lo oka pakka charging stations pedtaru.. India lo Tata and Kia are already selling electric cars.. 

Toyota has been saying this for very long time.. you can’t just do a flash cut to all electric.. it has to be done gradually as other countries will take decades to adopt ev cars… 

• Upvote 1