Hyd lo Apartment

cool_boy

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Hypothetically speaking, let’s say 10 years from now there is a massive revamp on people perception of style. In that case, can you tear down the walls down and make any changes??? Your options are very limited in that domain.

I don’t even think apartments avail a sole proprietorship rights. It’s a facade.   

I won't hold 10 yrs bro.

Here is my math

Initial investment 10-15% downpayment +PRE EMI, take loan

After 3 yrs when construction is done. check its value.

sell it or rent it out for few yrs then sell

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

not true bro

I am getting 5% rental yield and the apartment is appreciating 10% per year. so total 15%

Investment is only 15% of total apartment value

5 % rental yield on residential units is virtually impossible in India. 

The average rental yield is just 3% , Bengaluru is the highest in India at 4% 

I have never heard of apartments appreciating 10% anywhere in the world (unless your currency is rapidly losing value ) 

32 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

not true bro

I am getting 5% rental yield and the apartment is appreciating 10% per year. so total 15%

Investment is only 15% of total apartment value

These numbers depreciate by each passing year and a decade later, you will see the numbers don’t hold up good anymore and an asset will end up as a rental property for ever, the actual gain will be lost. 

Property prices have been going up continuously since last 7-8 yrs. Plots/Individual Houses/Villas appreciate better over time compare to apartments. However, if you are planning to live, It may be better to live in good high rise buildings by good builder as you get good community for kids. 

If you are investing for short term like 3-5 yrs, with in your budget of 1 Cr, apartment may be a good option. Make sure you go with a prominent builder and in good area.

Initially even I used to think buying apartment is waste of money but buying apartment in good localities like Kukatpally, Miyapur, Himayathnagar is always worth it … 

2-3 relatives bought apartments for 20-25 laks in 2010, they are worth around 1.2-1.3 worth so conclusion is always buy apartments in good localities if you want them to appreciated. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

I won't hold 10 yrs bro.

Here is my math

Initial investment 10-15% downpayment +PRE EMI, take loan

After 3 yrs when construction is done. check its value.

sell it or rent it out for few yrs then sell

maa close realtives ide startegy…

they guided me the same…along with me they also bought apartment…

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

5 % rental yield on residential units is virtually impossible in India. 

The average rental yield is just 3% , Bengaluru is the highest in India at 4% 

I have never heard of apartments appreciating 10% anywhere in the world (unless your currency is rapidly losing value ) 

I am investing primarily in the Financial District  Gachibowli

check prices from 2018 to 2023

I bought 1-2 each year with min down payment.  2bhk rent is 48k for 85 L of my investment and 3 bhk is 60k for 1.2 Cr.

As of now some are in under construction and it's appreciating around 1000 per sq ft

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

These numbers depreciate by each passing year and a decade later, you will see the numbers don’t hold up good anymore and an asset will end up as a rental property for ever, the actual gain will be lost. 

I am flipping in 5 yrs and investing in newly built hi-rise gated apartments in pre-launch

So basically I am getting at less price (as it is pre-launch) and selling in before registration . some I am holding as it is giving good rental yield.( rent is more than EMI)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

Initially even I used to think buying apartment is waste of money but buying apartment in good localities like Kukatpally, Miyapur, Himayathnagar is always worth it … 

2-3 relatives bought apartments for 20-25 laks in 2010, they are worth around 1.2-1.3 worth so conclusion is always buy apartments in good localities if you want them to appreciated. 

Agree on the old growth stories but 5x-6x time is gone, 1.3 cr properties will not become 7 cr in hyd in most cases unless that place becomes really special

apartments lose value in the long term/stagnate in values after 15 years

very rarely does land lose value after 15 years

• Upvote 2

Aina with all the problems with getting back money surprised to see folks still buying Indian real estate, do you guys plan to go back? If not, then I think it will get more tougher for you to bring money back, also the social support you enjoy with your parents and siblings for real estate activities may not last forever 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

I am investing primarily in the Financial District  Gachibowli

check prices from 2018 to 2023

I bought 1-2 each year with min down payment.  2bhk rent is 48k for 85 L of my investment and 3 bhk is 60k for 1.2 Cr.

As of now some are in under construction and it's appreciating around 1000 per sq ft

I’m glad it’s working for you. Your MO might work out in epicenter parts of the city. But it’s not feasible to make this happen in other parts. 

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

Aina with all the problems with getting back money surprised to see folks still buying Indian real estate, do you guys plan to go back? If not, then I think it will get more tougher for you to bring money back, also the social support you enjoy with your parents and siblings for real estate activities may not last forever 

visa issues vunnathavaraku it goes on