Love marriage ppl

pksmart

Did you marry the person you loved and happy in married life? After kids kuda same love and attraction unda wife meda?

Or Do you regret that it was just infatuation that you fell for her and is not what you wanted to marry?

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

:giggle:

10 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

Rey 

51 minutes ago, pksmart said:

Did you marry the person you loved and happy in married life? After kids kuda same love and attraction unda wife meda?

Or Do you regret that it was just infatuation that you fell for her and is not what you wanted to marry?

ltt no lov marriages?

next month work trip ki going...3 days ee I made it 6 days..first GF ni same hotel lo room teeskomanna doubt rakunda...inka daani oopika poye varaku veyyadame..already hint iccha...sare andi

26 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

next month work trip ki going...3 days ee I made it 6 days..first GF ni same hotel lo room teeskomanna doubt rakunda...inka daani oopika poye varaku veyyadame..already hint iccha...sare andi

Inka continue cheyi..

59 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Over to @Dallas_balu @tennisluvrredux

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

+1

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

memu mari antha v...galla laga kanipisthunnama....oka madiri ga kuda kanapadatam ledha...aha just asking...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1