Love marriage ppl

pksmart

Did you marry the person you loved and happy in married life - No but happy in life.
After kids kuda same love and attraction unda wife meda - Lots of respect and love on wife and we enjoy each other company. However attraction is different. It cannot be same. After a while its bored for sure no matter how beautiful your wife is. "Pakkinti pulla kura ruchi" ane saametha urike raaledu. Ala ani pakka darlu padithe, unnadi potundi. Current family life ki bokka. No Peace. 

Or Do you regret that it was just infatuation that you fell for her and is not what you wanted to marry? - No regrets except the days when we fight (once or twice a year) but we get normal by next meal. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

Maro Jambakranth

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

z_81So.gif

wish one day...love bhoga melam

but never regret bachelor life...back to back gf's unde...evari ivvalsina comfort vallu iccharu

i have inter caste love marriage in my family…they are happy since last 16+  years….

love concept is personal bro..it’s beyond caste, religion, class, region…

48 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

wish one day...love bhoga melam

but never regret bachelor life...back to back gf's unde...evari ivvalsina comfort vallu iccharu

aapara reyyy@3$%

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EyBisa said:

aapara reyyy@3$%

Let him ba he has only mana lovedale afdb to talk about his imaginations no real life lo anyhow sleeping under fellam slipper only no 

8 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

Ok MG inka telling @420

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dallas_balu said:

Let him ba he has only mana lovedale afdb to talk about his imaginations no real life lo anyhow sleeping under fellam slipper only no 

saavandi inka nenu cheppalenu

Just now, sarvayogi said:

saavandi inka nenu cheppalenu

It is ok to lie but atleast your lies have to be nammable ra reyy you telling us lies like we have big big flowers in our holes not good nana change no

• Haha 2

Love marriage. Close to 2 decades. 

im glad I married her. Some compatibility issues still there.

main problems are from parents from both sides.  a few times we almost got divorced. We both realized the mistake we are making. 

marriage life is not very different for love marriage and arranged. we do agree on a lot of fundamentals and we have similar backgrounds( it helps a lot). 

i have a serious crush on another girl before I met my current wife. I still check her profile out on fb. 

my life wouldn’t be any different if i married the first girl

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

next month work trip ki going...3 days ee I made it 6 days..first GF ni same hotel lo room teeskomanna doubt rakunda...inka daani oopika poye varaku veyyadame..already hint iccha...sare andi

Neeku writer ga manchi bhavishyatthu undhi…ilage creative ga  alochinchu paiki vasthavu…

god bless you nanna CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dallas_balu said:

This is realization…lol

27 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

Love marriage. Close to 2 decades. 

im glad I married her. Some compatibility issues still there.

main problems are from parents from both sides.  a few times we almost got divorced. We both realized the mistake we are making. 

marriage life is not very different for love marriage and arranged. we do agree on a lot of fundamentals and we have similar backgrounds( it helps a lot). 

i have a serious crush on another girl before I met my current wife. I still check her profile out on fb

my life wouldn’t be any different if i married the first girl

telugu-gifs.gif

• Haha 1