Love marriage ppl

pksmart

16 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

reyy-vadini-evarikina-chupinchandi-raa-r

17 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I had some 10 gf's all together both long and short relatoins..now wife..had enough fun and sex with all

but I miss the touch feel and company of first gf..not our caste..so couldnt marry..I regret now..bokkalo parents ni pakkana pettalsindi that time

now for all fights parents just tell sardukupovali BS. as in arranged marriage they dont see compatibility which is very very imp

for any one about to get married or planning to .. hands down marry the girl you feel compatible with and forget parents just for marriage decision...later buy a villa if you want for them to stay but dont spoil life

@sarvayogi

18 hours ago, pksmart said:

Did you marry the person you loved and happy in married life? After kids kuda same love and attraction unda wife meda?

Or Do you regret that it was just infatuation that you fell for her and is not what you wanted to marry?

Bro pellam tho undadaniki kavalsindi prema kaadu, prasanthata. Prasanthata leni prema is narakam. 

5 hours ago, pushparaj said:

Love marriage. Close to 2 decades. 

im glad I married her. Some compatibility issues still there.

main problems are from parents from both sides.  a few times we almost got divorced. We both realized the mistake we are making. 

marriage life is not very different for love marriage and arranged. we do agree on a lot of fundamentals and we have similar backgrounds( it helps a lot). 

i have a serious crush on another girl before I met my current wife. I still check her profile out on fb. 

my life wouldn’t be any different if i married the first girl

E story naku baga daggaraga unnatlunde😀.

both wife and husband financially independent with nuclear family unna situation lo separate avvudam anukovadam very common ayyipoyindi.