Black money vs real estate in India

PrivacyPolicy

Guys, IN India. what I'm hearing as black money in India slowing down in rotation comparing to last 10yrs. It will impact real estate transactions. Hence real estate either collapse or pauses at some points.

Any thoughts.

58 minutes ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

Guys, IN India. what I'm hearing as black money in India slowing down in rotation comparing to last 10yrs. It will impact real estate transactions. Hence real estate either collapse or pauses at some points.

Any thoughts.

Already paused.. middle class ppl are doing genuine land selling and buying... Most of them are asking white.. and giving white...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

Any thoughts.

It didn't pause.

check price from 2016 (after the note ban ) to 2023 in Hyd. Apartments themselves doubled, and lands more than tripled.

16 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

It didn't pause.

check price from 2016 (after the note ban ) to 2023 in Hyd. Apartments themselves doubled, and lands more than tripled.

But most people are going  through loans so that is white money. Only who sold lands are buying apartments or lands with the same money . Otherwise white ee

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kootami said:

But most people are going  through loans so that is white money. Only who sold lands are buying apartments or lands with the same money . Otherwise white ee

Hyd lo people have a lot of money.

Telangana's per capita income soars to Rs 3.17 lakh, the highest in the country

Apartment sizes increased to 9000 sqft.

see sample below

Luxury Residence- 5039 sft, 5739 sft, 6339 Sft
Branded Residence- 9599 sft & 14099 Sft

No of Towers:- 8
No of Floors:- 50 & 52
No of Flats per Floor:- 1, 2 & 4 Flats
No of Club Houses:- 6

- 13 Feet & 12 Feet Floor to Floor height

Each Tower has its Own Club House with Terrace Pool & Lounges
Separate Club House for Children & Senior Citizens
Separate Club House for Maids & Support Staffs
Separate Lounge for Pets

1 hour ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

Any thoughts.

No thoughts, I used my friends black money and purchased like 10Cr property so far in last 12 years and transferred to him officially from US around 4 Ct and he is very happy WIN WIN situation for both 

3 minutes ago, tamuhardreturns said:

Hyd lo people have a lot of money.

Telangana's per capita income soars to Rs 3.17 lakh, the highest in the country

Apartment sizes increased to 9000 sqft.

see sample below

Luxury Residence- 5039 sft, 5739 sft, 6339 Sft
Branded Residence- 9599 sft & 14099 Sft

No of Towers:- 8
No of Floors:- 50 & 52
No of Flats per Floor:- 1, 2 & 4 Flats
No of Club Houses:- 6

- 13 Feet & 12 Feet Floor to Floor height

Each Tower has its Own Club House with Terrace Pool & Lounges
Separate Club House for Children & Senior Citizens
Separate Club House for Maids & Support Staffs
Separate Lounge for Pets

This is all true. What I am saying is most transactions are happening with white money . If you sell a land/ some cases apartmetns then only black happening . digital transactions are catching up . So down the lane black tagguthadi , but won't decrease real estate value much , ammetodu tax kuda include chesi price lo include chestadu ...lol

5 minutes ago, 420 said:

No thoughts, I used my friends black money and purchased like 10Cr property so far in last 12 years and transferred to him officially from US around 4 Ct and he is very happy WIN WIN situation for both 

How did you transfer in US?

36 minutes ago, Kootami said:

This is all true. What I am saying is most transactions are happening with white money . If you sell a land/ some cases apartmetns then only black happening . digital transactions are catching up . So down the lane black tagguthadi , but won't decrease real estate value much , ammetodu tax kuda include chesi price lo include chestadu ...lol

not true

If you go with reputed builders mostly while

but when you go through investor (resale of same apartment) and if you are willing to give black, you will get best deals than builder.

so most transactions are still on black and white combination

1 hour ago, 420 said:

AA amount return techukondi appudu telustayi headache lu..

1 hour ago, 420 said:

US to India my friend in India, transferred to parents and they gave it to him 

Anta amount endyku transfer chesaru ante em cheptadu Mee frnd..