Eb1@

Peruthopaniemundhi

42 minutes ago, k3I said:

3 criteria fulfill aithe chaladu...vallaki edo two step rule untadi. first dantlo criteria fulfill ainda ledo choostaru...second dantlo, adi US ki entha useful aa and 'international impact' unda etc choostaru. Final ga, depends on how you put your case forward and what in on your recommendation letters.  I self-petitioned for eb1a myself and got approved. shouldnt be that hard

Thanks, do you have a phd ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imhott

• JackSeal

• JaiBalayyaaa

• k3I

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Karnak said:

Employer file chesina advanced degree (Beyond bachelors)  vundala eb1@ eligibility ki ?

technically no degree needed. if you can prove that you are internationally recognized in your field, would suffice. kani degree lekunda prove cheyatam kastam 

34 minutes ago, k3I said:

technically no degree needed. if you can prove that you are internationally recognized in your field, would suffice. kani degree lekunda prove cheyatam kastam 

Thanks.. 👍

12 hours ago, JackSeal said:

got EB1A denial self filed without company knowledge and without current job achivements (later realized mistake, if I would have put company testimony would have been different story), i think they didn't accept final merits determination and denied, then filed EB1B through company which got approved.

Do you suggest any specific attorney group for eb1b. Do you work in university on a tenure posotion. I have phd and started a startup while doing phd and could not grow it further due to insufficient funds now working on h1b and looking for options to file green card in eb1b category. Please suggest so would like to check available options.

4 hours ago, k3I said:

Ne field enti bro

20 minutes ago, Tadaka said:

Do you suggest any specific attorney group for eb1b. Do you work in university on a tenure posotion. I have phd and started a startup while doing phd and could not grow it further due to insufficient funds now working on h1b and looking for options to file green card in eb1b category. Please suggest so would like to check available options.

Try chen associates. They will ask for your profile and give feedback on what category will suit

2 hours ago, Tadaka said:

EB1B company attorney fragomen filed. They are slow but no option. Self petition did with Chen https://www.wegreened.com/Free-Evaluation