H1b Kids.....

dasari4kntr

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I could be wrong. But IMO GC is not a big issue for future generations. I don’t think many kids will marry Indian born desi spouses anyways. Especially if they go to school here. Marrying a girl from any country other than India can get them a GC. Through cross changeability. It doesn’t even have to be an American girl. 

Also, they may become managers at big firms and get it through eb1c.  We never know. They may become a researcher and get their GC through EB1. That’s another possibility 

Father and son can pool some money and invest in vonerica to get investor GC.

Lastly vonerica might revamp country quota for good. 

The Options are endless. It’s a matter of time and fate. 

Unfortunately most millineal  desis have restricted themselves to eb2 and eb3.

I don’t think generation Z kids will have that problem. But Let’s see. 

yeah desi H1 kids may marry USC and they can get naturalized here...thella / nalla UCS's avasaram ledhu...mana telugu families lone thousands of USC kids unnaru ippudu so options are many.

Regarding country quota or any other major changes anedi chaala chaala kastam anukunta....last 25+yrs lo okka +ve bill kuda pass kaale, inka ranu ranu ela untado mari. With AI taking shape lot faster, future jobs + daaniki suitable ga new immi. reforms ela untado chudam

1 hour ago, no01 said:

yeah desi H1 kids may marry USC and they can get naturalized here...thella / nalla UCS's avasaram ledhu...mana telugu families lone thousands of USC kids unnaru ippudu so options are many.

Regarding country quota or any other major changes anedi chaala chaala kastam anukunta....last 25+yrs lo okka +ve bill kuda pass kaale, inka ranu ranu ela untado mari. With AI taking shape lot faster, future jobs + daaniki suitable ga new immi. reforms ela untado chudam

there will not be any fix for immigration in the next decade, future lo AI will takeover most of jobs and more workforce is not needed from other countries in tech sector.

anduke dems are bringing illegals left and right to change demographics when they are in power

best route to come to US is to learn walking and swimming not studying and programming

16 hours ago, TrishaManiac said:

my kid is also India born....4 and half years old now. my PD is May 2017 EB2....looks like there is no option but return to India.

bro y not canada ??

50k cad ki LMIA vastadi