Urgent help-Accident case got sued

Warangalbidda

Dbians,

Need help 2021 December lo oka accident ayindi . I hit a car which is stopped in middle of road. It’s my fault I was driving 45 mph and rainy day. Even I am within speed limit police gave ticket for failure to control speed. I paid off ticket insurance took care of damages for both cars and white woman aged 50 she was ok and no injuries reported.Then she sent a lawyer notice and claiming for damages. Insurance company is in negotiations between they sent a sued notice from court. Spoke to insurance they will represent a lawyer for me on this litigation. What are my next steps.

1. Do I need to hire an attorney from my side as well for safe side even though insurance company is providing me.

2. What happens in worst case scenario will I end up paying anything amount from my pocket.

single income gadini

help needed

4 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Dbians,

Need help 2021 December lo oka accident ayindi . I hit a car which is stopped in middle of road. It’s my fault I was driving 45 mph and rainy day. Even I am within speed limit police gave ticket for failure to control speed. I paid off ticket insurance took care of damages for both cars and white woman aged 50 she was ok and no injuries reported.Then she sent a lawyer notice and claiming for damages. Insurance company is in negotiations between they sent a sued notice from court. Spoke to insurance they will represent a lawyer for me on this litigation. What are my next steps.

1. Do I need to hire an attorney from my side as well for safe side even though insurance company is providing me.

2. What happens in worst case scenario will I end up paying anything amount from my pocket.

single income gadini

help needed

Sued ante, enthaki chesindhi anna 

5 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Dbians,

single income gadini

help needed

Insurance will cover no worries 

1 minute ago, Jaggadonga said:

Manam kattalekapothe?

They take money from 401K and your properties including your car and sent to jail or he need to declare bank ruptcy, 

Thats why umbrella insurance is most important in USA. 

2 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

They take money from 401K and your properties including your car and sent to jail or he need to declare bank ruptcy, 

😨

sorry to hear about your situation!

never heard of this.

this is why we have the insurance, not sure what else is there to sue on you in this case, as they need to deal with insurance.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Dbians,

single income gadini

help needed

Better have consultation with another lawyer. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Is this true?

16 minutes ago, pandu123b said:

sorry to hear about your situation!

never heard of this.

this is why we have the insurance, not sure what else is there to sue on you in this case, as they need to deal with insurance.

Insurance lo kuda bodily injury or property damage limits unatayi, max coverage datithe maname kataali emo, db pedhale chepali 

1 minute ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Insurance lo kuda bodily injury or property damage limits unatayi, max coverage datithe maname kataali emo, db pedhale chepali 

no injury annadu ga.  

e tella kodukulu  mental trauma ani estharu  main ga