Urgent help-Accident case got sued

Warangalbidda

Injury emi leka pote bokka koda avvadu. Your insurance company will take care of it. If the car was worth more than your limits then it’s a different story.

Did they call ambulance and was there any injuries and what kind of car? All this will matter. They can claim mental trauma but insurance lawyers will make them go to doctors and psychiatrist to confirm it’s a true medical issue. 
Your lawyer needs to ask their medical history/moral character, basically they need to prove even if the person has issues it’s not because of that accident.

These are the tricks played by lawyers. They start with a large number and settle some where below your limit. Keep following up with your insurance provider. Mostly you don't have to pay anything. Worst case, you will find out.

2 minutes ago, MutaMestri said:

2021 lo aithe ippudu nduku pampindru notice ?

2021 nundi damage claims ani letters pamputhunaru it is still under negotiation. Now they want to send this lawyer notice for sue and claiming below reasons

1.physical pain and suffering in past and in the future 

2. Physical impairment in past and possible in future

3.past lost wages and lost earning capacity

17 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Injury emi leka pote bokka koda avvadu. Your insurance company will take care of it. If the car was worth more than your limits then it’s a different story.

Did they call ambulance and was there any injuries and what kind of car? All this will matter. They can claim mental trauma but insurance lawyers will make them go to doctors and psychiatrist to confirm it’s a true medical issue. 
Your lawyer needs to ask their medical history/moral character, basically they need to prove even if the person has issues it’s not because of that accident.

Ambulance ledu leni ledu.somebody came and picked her and her car is ford focus 2011 and no injuries during the accident.police spoke to them and recorded their evidence and I told police I am under speed limit she did not even had her emergency lights on when stopped in middle of road.I have no chance to escape the accident.I slammed brakes but car slided and hit her.Police gave me failure to control the car ticket .Moreover na car ki repair ekkuva ayindi because of air bags opened. Other lady car ki $3000 insurance paid for her repair

46 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

They take money from 401K and your properties including your car and sent to jail or he need to declare bank ruptcy, 

Thats why umbrella insurance is most important in USA. 

It’s doesn’t rain much in Bay Area, still we need umbrella?

1 minute ago, Warangalbidda said:

Ambulance ledu leni ledu.somebody came and picked her and her car is ford focus 2011 and no injuries during the accident.police spoke to them and recorded their evidence and told police I am under speed limit she did not even had her emergency lights on when stopped in middle of road.I have no chance to escape the accident.I slammed brakes but car slided and hit her.Moreover na car ki repair ekkuva ayindi because of air brakes opened. Other lady car ki $3000 insurance paid for her repair

Ford Focus 2011 and no injuries ante on spot ante for sure it’s a greedy lawyer thing. Vache amount lo 50-50 ani sue chestaru. 
It will be a headache for you but don’t worry. Contact traffic accident lawyer.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Ford Focus 2011 and no injuries ante on spot ante for sure it’s a greedy lawyer thing. Vache amount lo 50-50 ani sue chestaru. 
It will be a headache for you but don’t worry. Contact traffic accident lawyer.

Thanks bhayya. I will consult lawyer for my safe side beside insurance lawyer

43 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

no injury annadu ga.  

e tella kodukulu  mental trauma ani estharu  main ga 

• Pain and suffering – If you are enduring any mental or emotional suffering, then you could claim for compensation because of that.

2 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Ambulance ledu leni ledu.somebody came and picked her and her car is ford focus 2011 and no injuries during the accident.police spoke to them and recorded their evidence and I told police I am under speed limit she did not even had her emergency lights on when stopped in middle of road.I have no chance to escape the accident.I slammed brakes but car slided and hit her.Police gave me failure to control the car ticket .Moreover na car ki repair ekkuva ayindi because of air bags opened. Other lady car ki $3000 insurance paid for her repair

Miami lo same incident jarigindi few years ago.. spanish di and aa car honda with too many dents on it .. once accident happenned 2-3 folks came (her folks as if commuters) and aaa police spanish vachesariki aa lady edchi gola chesindi tappu danidi .. motham mana car front bokka iyndi as is pulks iyya .. her lawyers sent a notice to me and insurance company fought the case and the case was closed .. we never know so be very careful next time bro.. your insurance company will take care of it.

dont worry insurance companies knows this drama. They see this in every daffa case.

consult a civil attorney, ask how you need to be prepared urself.

side note if yur insurence company already paid for her damages. she is done there itself, she cannot sue you anymore.

24 minutes ago, krishna556 said:

dont worry insurance companies knows this drama. They see this in every daffa case.

consult a civil attorney, ask how you need to be prepared urself.

side note if yur insurence company already paid for her damages. she is done there itself, she cannot sue you anymore.

Ma insurance is providing an attorney to fought the case and more over claim said damages to car have been paid and after that they sent lawyer notice for sue..opposite car ki $3000 repair ki anthey ..ipudu ee drama start chesindi

4 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Dbians,

Need help 2021 December lo oka accident ayindi . I hit a car which is stopped in middle of road. It’s my fault I was driving 45 mph and rainy day. Even I am within speed limit police gave ticket for failure to control speed. I paid off ticket insurance took care of damages for both cars and white woman aged 50 she was ok and no injuries reported.Then she sent a lawyer notice and claiming for damages. Insurance company is in negotiations between they sent a sued notice from court. Spoke to insurance they will represent a lawyer for me on this litigation. What are my next steps.

1. Do I need to hire an attorney from my side as well for safe side even though insurance company is providing me.

2. What happens in worst case scenario will I end up paying anything amount from my pocket.

single income gadini

help needed

dont worry ....insurance will handle ....
they will not give a penny until the other party comes down ...
i had similar experience .... 300K + 300K coverage vundi .... nalla gaadu sue chesedu .... 

they did pay even a dime .... they sued for $1M ..... at the end the hospital bill ekkuvayeee .... 1 year thippincheru .... then settled for 54K .... and he signed that eh will not after me or insurance company again on this subject .... until then the do not release even single penny ...... 

people will wear out over a period of time .... that is the logic behind the cases being dragged in the courts ......then settle for something and be done with it ....

44 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

dont worry ....insurance will handle ....
they will not give a penny until the other party comes down ...
i had similar experience .... 300K + 300K coverage vundi .... nalla gaadu sue chesedu .... 

they did pay even a dime .... they sued for $1M ..... at the end the hospital bill ekkuvayeee .... 1 year thippincheru .... then settled for 54K .... and he signed that eh will not after me or insurance company again on this subject .... until then the do not release even single penny ...... 

people will wear out over a period of time .... that is the logic behind the cases being dragged in the courts ......then settle for something and be done with it ....

Thanks bro for sharing experience