Spartan bro. Manam bayarea lo enduku undali assalu?

Vaaampire

State tax leni state (fl tx seatle etc) ki move avutheu state tax undadu. 10-15% salary cut. So even avuthundi.

we can get much much much better homes for 30-40% compared to bay area prices.  So we pay less on mortgage.

bay area weather is better and lot of activities to do. Totally agree on it, but is it worth the stress?

avi anni picha lite anukunna, ca lo dems gaaalla OA chaala ekkuva avuthundi. Lot of hypocrites.  Denamma all are equal bochu ani neethulu cheptharu. Malli intiki daggarlo homesless shelter pedutham antey oppukoru(stephen curry etc). Lgbt nuisance kooda ekkuva avuthundi. Ca govt is looking for new ways to punish hard working.

jump kottadam better emo anipisthundi @Spartan. Try to change my mind

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

Spartan bro. Manam bayarea lo enduku undali assalu?

RTO ante malli back vache badhudhulu bayarea lone unte pola 

pola-adiri-pola-tamil.gif

20 minutes ago, cameraman said:

No nature beauty. Nothing to do on weekends , except watch other batta potta uncles in desi restaurants.   

No high salaries

No big silicon valley type network

High property tax. Also has MUD and PID tax depending on area.

High HOA

Less IT companies and opportunities compared to CA

Over crowded desis everywhere.

Florida has some real good beaches and outdoor activities. theme parks everywhere and especially access to keywest etc.  not sure what you are talking about

same with texas for places like Austin. Hill country is really beautiful

PID and MUD in very limited areas

i dont think HOA is particularly high compared to other states, you have to consider the fact that they maintain pools and outdoor parks for longer period of time in the year due to warmer conditions

salaries improved a lot and many ppl are working remotely for companies in other states

not all suburbs are overcrowded with desis. if overcrowding is really the reason , they can choose other suburbs with good diversity and really good schools

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cameraman said:

No nature beauty. Nothing to do on weekends , except watch other batta potta uncles in desi restaurants.   

No high salaries

No big silicon valley type network

High property tax. Also has MUD and PID tax depending on area.

High HOA

Less IT companies and opportunities compared to CA

Over crowded desis everywhere.

Agreed with the network part. 

Property taxes offsets state taxes.

High HOA - Not true.

Batta potta uncles can be easily avoided.

35 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

Florida has some real good beaches and outdoor activities. theme parks everywhere and especially access to keywest etc.  not sure what you are talking about

Thanks anna vachey anna FL ki 

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

same with texas for places like Austin. Hill country is really beautiful

PID and MUD in very limited areas

i dont think HOA is particularly high compared to other states, you have to consider the fact that they maintain pools and outdoor parks for longer period of time in the year due to warmer conditions

salaries improved a lot and many ppl are working remotely for companies in other states

not all suburbs are overcrowded with desis. if overcrowding is really the reason , they can choose other suburbs with good diversity and really good schools

I was talking about TX, should have mentioned there :)

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

but nenu ninna post lo cheppinattu i will seriously consider moving out if this go down more in next 5 years

Ante enti bro

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

we are like Sunrisers fans

enni sarlu team mingina ...platoffs ki potam ane aasha untadi

Bay area vadili potam anukuntam kaani not possible no reasons

Nenu serious ganey alochisthunna bro. All my cousins and my wifes relatives are close by in bay area. Adokkatey koncham alochisthunna. Okka cousin kooda move avvali ani alochisthunnadu.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

but nenu ninna post lo cheppinattu i will seriously consider moving out if this go down more in next 5 years

Atleast i can speak for Austin. Even i had an impression that there is nothing much but once i got some good adventurous circle (non desi) i found many hiking, water activities and camping areas along the Colorado river and we are having fun times going out. Bay area we used to do lot of hikes around Mission peak and local areas and Tahoe definitely stands out.

Definitely we cannot compare to Bay area but one thing i like here is proximity to fly out to Cancun and similar places and its cheap from Houston.

And property taxes are being reduced and they passed a bill specially for that. I got mine reduced by 200K on city appraisal value and thats a big deal for me. 

Someone said state taxes are offset by property taxes. No its not true. Cali lo unnappudu i never had my account increase by 10% in saving for the years i stayed there. Not sure how the money just dissapeared in the lib-dem sh$$ hole.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

State tax leni state (fl tx seatle etc) ki move avutheu state tax undadu. 10-15% salary cut. So even avuthundi.

we can get much much much better homes for 30-40% compared to bay area prices.  So we pay less on mortgage.

bay area weather is better and lot of activities to do. Totally agree on it, but is it worth the stress?

avi anni picha lite anukunna, ca lo dems gaaalla OA chaala ekkuva avuthundi. Lot of hypocrites.  Denamma all are equal bochu ani neethulu cheptharu. Malli intiki daggarlo homesless shelter pedutham antey oppukoru(stephen curry etc). Lgbt nuisance kooda ekkuva avuthundi. Ca govt is looking for new ways to punish hard working.

jump kottadam better emo anipisthundi @Spartan. Try to change my mind

Texas lo property tax M pedataru 

Worst climate

Worst people

Labor life 

Good luck in labor texas

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, chantilocalra said:

Texas lo property tax M pedataru 

Worst climate

Worst people

Labor life 

Good luck in labor texas

Worst people I agree normal people kuda worst ..