Spartan bro. Manam bayarea lo enduku undali assalu?

Vaaampire

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

Nuv aa illedo koni vunte ee thoughts vachevi kaademo ani naayokka idi 

Its not just about house anna.  Day by day ca govt nuisance ekkuva ayipoyindi. Kastapadi pani cheyyadam pedha crime ayipoyindi.

denamma inka SF ki povali antey kooda bayam.  Homeless people okka issue. Roads meedha lgbt valla muddu muchatlu inko issue.  

inka schools aithey sri chaitanya, narayana culture loki shift avuthunnayi thanks to desis.  Almost desi gallu andaru pillal bi kumon ki pampi rudhuthunnaru. Kids who are perfectly doing fine as per the age & class grade are going into slight depression because of those kids who are doing grade plus 2 level things

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

Its not just about house anna.  Day by day ca govt nuisance ekkuva ayipoyindi. Kastapadi pani cheyyadam pedha crime ayipoyindi.

denamma inka SF ki povali antey kooda bayam.  Homeless people okka issue. Roads meedha lgbt valla muddu muchatlu inko issue.  

inka schools aithey sri chaitanya, narayana culture loki shift avuthunnayi thanks to desis.  Almost desi gallu andaru pillal bi kumon ki pampi rudhuthunnaru. Kids who are perfectly doing fine as per the age & class grade are going into slight depression because of those kids who are doing grade plus 2 level things

Two years ago one of my friend moved from San Ramon to Charlotte. Reason yenti ante too much desis comparing each other with money..schools lo too much pressure to kids etc., he wanted a peaceful and slow paced environment ani he sold his house and moved. SF downtown situation chusthe heart wrenching. One of my other close buddy who always worked in Bay Area expressed the same thoughts recently..he has two houses there ayna kuda mari itla annadante..yendira idi ankunna..it’s kind of lining up what you said 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Two years ago one of my friend moved from San Ramon to Charlotte. Reason yenti ante too much desis comparing each other with money..schools lo too much pressure to kids etc., he wanted a peaceful and slow paced environment ani he sold his house and moved. SF downtown situation chusthe heart wrenching. One of my other close buddy who always worked in Bay Area expressed the same thoughts recently..he has two houses there ayna kuda mari itla annadante..yendira idi ankunna..it’s kind of lining up what you said 

2 weeks back kid progress card vachindi school nunchi. Denamma sagam kantey ekkuva progressing ani undi. It should have been masters. Teacher ki email pettukoni 1:1 schedule chesukoni poyi reason adigina. Instead of directly comparing with expectation, they are comparing with other students which is total BS.. lucky gaa head of that school kooda available undey. Godava pettukoni sue chestha ani bediristhey thappa ratings marchaley.

my wife was like “is it necessary to fight with school”.. i am like “screw them, i am not going to send kid to this school again”

3 hours ago, Guest said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtW2Q7pPA0O/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

1 hour ago, Vaaampire said:

2 weeks back kid progress card vachindi school nunchi. Denamma sagam kantey ekkuva progressing ani undi. It should have been masters. Teacher ki email pettukoni 1:1 schedule chesukoni poyi reason adigina. Instead of directly comparing with expectation, they are comparing with other students which is total BS.. lucky gaa head of that school kooda available undey. Godava pettukoni sue chestha ani bediristhey thappa ratings marchaley.

my wife was like “is it necessary to fight with school”.. i am like “screw them, i am not going to send kid to this school again”

Comparing with other kids is the worst thing to do.. be it parents or someone else

if they are comparing with other students then they are not doing correct . hearing for the first time...looks like they don't have their own standards..  

Relative grading aa school lo

8 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

if they are comparing with other students then they are not doing correct . hearing for the first time...looks like they don't have their own standards..  

lot of parents dont ask. Naaku kooda direct gaa adaganey cheppaledhu relative gradinh ani. Baaga dig chesaka “other students can do this as well as something else too” ani chepparu

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

_-_

16 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

Grades ikkada percentile basis ye kada and compared with kids all over the country.