Dubai Layover

ysrisking

Bhai log,  Nenu and Wife - GC holder and kids - US citizens. DUbai lo 3 days ala spend cheddam ani plan on the way to India .. 

1)  Visa - Dubai  - ela apply chesaru? Visa on arrival vunda - Indian Citizens ki?

2) Best places to visit in 3 days

Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, ysrisking said:

Bhai log,  Nenu and Wife - GC holder and kids - US citizens. DUbai lo 3 days ala spend cheddam ani plan on the way to India .. 

1)  Visa - Dubai  - ela apply chesaru? Visa on arrival vunda - Indian Citizens ki?

Thanks in advance

look for marhaba services counter, pay visa free and they will give a paper visa, take it and go to immigration and provide iris scans, it has been very easy process for GC

simple and easy

• Thanks 1

Thanks saab bhai -- No need to apply or book in advance right. 

Book the ticket then land and go to the counter and get what u told Anna.

ani idea anna about Best places to visit in 2-3 days 

Thanks again. 

13 minutes ago, ysrisking said:

Thanks in advance

Idedo pilgrimage la veltunaru janalandaru, heard from 3 other families doing this. New trend aa

23 minutes ago, ysrisking said:

Thanks again. 

burj khalifa - book in advance to the top, dubai mall (dont miss waterfall, KidZania)

Gold Souk Dubai - Hours, Location, Map - Gold Market (dubai-online.com)

Zoo and Aquarium

Sand Dunes adventures (not wtih kids)

51 minutes ago, ysrisking said:

Thanks in advance

Last year I went just 1 day there ..not good time to visit..hottest almost 100F pina ala untadi some of attractions like miracle gardne also closed anukunta..

We visited mall of Dubai and major evening hangout area near burn Khalifa and Atlantis..but definitely recommend visiting Dubai in November timeframe..emirates provide free accommodation and free airport transportation

U can get free Visa also but takes 2 to 3 hrs..10 mins lo kavali ante merhaba counter lo 20$ anukunta easy ga aipoddi 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Last year I went just 1 day there ..not good time to visit..hottest almost 100F pina ala untadi some of attractions like miracle gardne also closed anukunta..

We visited mall of Dubai and major evening hangout area near burn Khalifa and Atlantis..but definitely recommend visiting Dubai in November timeframe..emirates provide free accommodation and free airport transportation

U can get free Visa also but takes 2 to 3 hrs..10 mins lo kavali ante merhaba counter lo 20$ anukunta easy ga aipoddi 

Free accomodation and transportation aa idedo bagundi ga

Visa munduga ne online lo apply cheyyachu. $20 per person anukunta fees. Emirates ticket book cheste vaalla website lo kooda cheyyachu. 

https://www.emirates.com/english/before-you-fly/visa-passport-information/find-uae-visa-requirements/?nationality=in&destination=ae&residency=us

Em choodachu ante - nenu sarigga cheppalenu. I went twice and never liked it. I think it is not for me coming from the US. I can see India lo unde vaallaki they will like it. Everything is artificial - huge malls, shopping centers, super lavish hotels etc. 

If you can afford it, book the high tea experience  at Burj. It is phenomenal. 

1 minute ago, phatposts said:

Visa munduga ne online lo apply cheyyachu. $20 per person anukunta fees. Emirates ticket book cheste vaalla website lo kooda cheyyachu. 

https://www.emirates.com/english/before-you-fly/visa-passport-information/find-uae-visa-requirements/?nationality=in&destination=ae&residency=us

Em choodachu ante - nenu sarigga cheppalenu. I went twice and never liked it. I think it is not for me coming from the US. I can see India lo unde vaallaki they will like it. Everything is artificial - huge malls, shopping centers, super lavish hotels etc. 

If you can afford it, book the high tea experience  at Burj. It is phenomenal. 

Except sand and other ancient places rest of everything will be artificial there 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Except sand and other ancient places rest of everything will be artificial there 

TS edo places of Interest adigindu, nee opinion of dubai adagale kada. 

not everything we visit has to be natural kada. 

buildings emanna pai nunchi vudipadthaya those will be built so it will be artificial only. desert country lo inkem expect chestav raja, edo TS India velle trip lo mini dubai trip ala enjoy chedam anukuntundu poni iga 

32 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

TS edo places of Interest adigindu, nee opinion of dubai adagale kada. 

not everything we visit has to be natural kada. 

buildings emanna pai nunchi vudipadthaya those will be built so it will be artificial only. desert country lo inkem expect chestav raja, edo TS India velle trip lo mini dubai trip ala enjoy chedam anukuntundu poni iga 

I did not even see dubai

middle east lo there are some good things to be seen just said that

time pass ki evi ayina ok

11 hours ago, ysrisking said:

Thanks again. 

Emirates odu iche hotel lobby lo tours untay . Take one tour if it’s your first time visit . They will cover pretty much everything . Then your wish to go to whichever place you like.

Take the tour in the morning then evening go to your favorite place . 

first timers don’t miss Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa and that millennium park or something that has all flowers 

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Emirates odu iche hotel lobby lo tours untay . Take one tour if it’s your first time visit . They will cover pretty much everything . Then your wish to go to whichever place you like.

Take the tour in the morning then evening go to your favorite place . 

first timers don’t miss Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa and that millennium park or something that has all flowers 

ethihad ki emanna istunnada 24hr layover ki 

11 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ethihad ki emanna istunnada 24hr layover ki 

Yes. Free hotel in airport. Transit visa free online. Etihad coach bus service free from AUH to DXB.

I booked in N0v