Dubai Layover

ysrisking

12 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Emirates odu iche hotel lobby lo tours untay . Take one tour if it’s your first time visit . They will cover pretty much everything . Then your wish to go to whichever place you like.

Take the tour in the morning then evening go to your favorite place . 

first timers don’t miss Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa and that millennium park or something that has all flowers 

Vuncle evening shopping ki poyava nuv 

55 minutes ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

Yes. Free hotel in airport. Transit visa free online. Etihad coach bus service free from AUH to DXB.

I booked in N0v

ela book chesukovali, I was told I need to pay for the hotel on etihad customer care  

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 12:03 AM, lollilolli2020 said:

ela book chesukovali, I was told I need to pay for the hotel on etihad customer care  

etihad website. tickets book chesaka hotel book cheyali using ticket number. etihad site check cheyi clear instructions. while booking hotel it will show $$$ but final checkout page shows $0. offer automatically applied using ref num. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/11/2023 at 11:28 PM, Pahelwan2 said:

Free accomodation and transportation aa idedo bagundi ga

Dubai connect ani program vuntadi….if layover is more than 8 hours or 10 hours and has no flight available before that then they will Muft service

On 6/11/2023 at 11:59 PM, pakeer_saab said:

look for marhaba services counter, pay visa free and they will give a paper visa, take it and go to immigration and provide iris scans, it has been very easy process for GC

simple and easy

GC lekapoina same process, went 6 years back

14 hours ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

etihad website. tickets book chesaka hotel book cheyali using ticket number. etihad site check cheyi clear instructions. while booking hotel it will show $$$ but final checkout page shows $0. offer automatically applied using ref num. 

thanks bro worked.