nice…

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Manaki high rating ochindi Sri Chaitayna Narayana and Subbudu from Rubbudu coaching centers valla Nemo 

its freechaitnya , paarayana...

aa intermediate days oka chedu gnapakam naaku....

41 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Video is the future

let me tell you one big difference between watching and reading…

for examples there is a scene…like “తాటిచెట్టు పైన ఒక చీరకట్టుకున్న ఒక స్త్రీ ఆకారం ఊగుతుంది…ఆ తాటిచెట్టు ఊగుతూ నిశ్శబ్దాన్ని చేదిస్తూ భయంకరమైన మృత్యునాదం లా ఉంది…”

if you read it you image that scene in your mind in your own creative way…

but in video you stop thinking and just watch someone’s creativity thought…

this applies to educational videos as well…reading book and making notes has high chances of remembering that topic compare to watching video..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

for examples there is a scene…like “తాటిచెట్టు పైన ఒక చీరకట్టుకున్న ఒక స్త్రీ ఆకారం ఊగుతుంది…ఆ తాటిచెట్టు ఊగుతూ నిశ్శబ్దాన్ని చేదిస్తూ భయంకరమైన మృత్యునాదం లా ఉంది…”

this applies to educational videos as well…reading book and making notes has high chances of remembering that topic compare to watching video..

Yeah monna Teja gadi interview lo kuda idey cheppadu . Its actually correct but unfortunately we cannot avoid 

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yeah monna Teja gadi interview lo kuda idey cheppadu . Its actually correct but unfortunately we cannot avoid 

I honestly feel that, all good readers are good listeners as well at the core.

This imaginative process starts by listening to other stories during early years, just by listening to stories and creating visuals in your mind and asking questions about your thoughts to older people.  As kids we were told stories by our grannies - For eg. anaganaga oka rajyam/ooru, aa place lo oka etc. 

As we grow older, we develop this habit of imagination and this quench can be better fulfilled by reading first hand and this gives such ppl more joy than any other previously worked upon constructed visuals.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RachaRambob said:

I honestly feel that, all good readers are good listeners as well at the core.

This imaginative process starts by listening to other stories during early years, just by listening to stories and creating visuals in your mind and asking questions about your thoughts to older people.  As kids we were told stories by our grannies - For eg. anaganaga oka rajyam/ooru, aa place lo oka etc. 

As we grow older, we develop this habit of imagination and this quench can be better fulfilled by reading first hand and this gives such ppl more joy than any other previously worked upon constructed visuals.

audio books gives the same impact…

i play audiobooks in car and go for a long drive…