Deeksha Seth papa etu poyindhi?

KGFsutthi

Height problem baa I think she's like 5'9" maybe even taller. 

Except a few, all our actors are potti potatoes and they won't act next to tall ladies so demand ledaaye. 

Ade kaadu le she has zero acting skills so workout kaale, maybe she didn't COMMIT as much as others 

• Haha 2

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Except a few, all our actors are potti potatoes and they won't act next to tall ladies so demand ledaaye. 

Ade kaadu le she has zero acting skills so workout kaale, maybe she didn't COMMIT as much as others 

She is taller than anushka shetty , plus nice and milky body 

2 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

She is taller than anushka shetty , plus nice and milky body 

Yeah inka obviously mana potti potatoes ki too much kadaa, set kaadu

• Sad 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Manchide ga baa sagatu IT udyogiki kooda o chance dorikinatte ga 

Beating material ledhu ga audience ki, ivala Repu actress lu andaru potti anupama parameshawarale. 
last once decade ga no replacement to kajal books, anushka base and Thamanna boddu

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Beating material ledhu ga audience ki, ivala Repu actress lu andaru potti anupama parameshawarale. 
last once decade ga no replacement to kajal books, anushka base and Thamanna boddu

Yeah true baa tall heroines if they have Anushka type bodies aa kikke veru. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Manchide ga baa sagatu IT udyogiki kooda o chance dorikinatte ga 

MBA InternMBA Intern

AmazonAmazonJun 2020 - Aug 2020 · 3 mos

1 hour ago, aksram said:

I have 10+ years’ experience as the lead actor in ten mainstream Indian films in four languages across four different regions. Each movie distributed across 500-1000 screens across India, released on 80-100 screens internationally (US,U.K and Middle east) with crews of 500+ and total box office collections of 10 movies $ 45M +

During my career in the film industry, I developed a skill set that went beyond my expertise as an actor:

• Built and led multi-faceted partnerships with global brands, including Meera Shampoo and R.S Brothers
• Generated 1M+ followers on diverse new media channels through design and implementation of social media strategy
• Oversaw media planning, brand partnerships and marketing campaigns, appearing in 150+ press conferences, interviews, talk shows and award shows amplifying social media traffic by 70+%
Performed on stage at 50+ prestigious national and international award shows in front of 25,000+ audiences in 10+ countries
• Increased personal brand value by travelling to 50+ cities across India, appearing on 450+ T.V. and radio shows, interacting with leading media and giving print and online interviews (350+)

After a career of using media to influence society, I now want to use these attributes to shape the world of business . I am currently at IESE Business School where I am a full-time MBA candidate. I am eager to grow, learn and evolve, both personally and professionally.

Idhendayya Idhi Aanam Vivekananda Reddy GIF - Idhendayya Idhi Aanam Vivekananda Reddy Gif GIFs

Rashmika Mandanna GIF - Rashmika Mandanna Crushmika GIFs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Height problem Emundi, when Pooja can act with AA