telugu twitter spaces..

dasari4kntr

ఈ మద్య తెలుగు twitter spaces ల కి తరచుగా వెల్తున్నా…( almost అన్ని పార్టీలవి except BRS, Congress)…

my observations on people talk…

(note this just my observation based on spaces which i am attending..i am not judging or claiming this is exact reality)

TDP

వీళ్ళు ప్రదానంగా రెండు రకాల space లు పెడతారు…

ఒక వర్గం పూర్తిగా బాలయ్య భజన…ఇంకో వర్గం కొంత పాలిటిక్స్ మాట్లాడుతారు…కానీ వీల్లలో పాలిటిక్స్ మాట్లాడే బ్యాచ్ కొంచెం తక్కువ…

JSP

వీళ్ళు కూడా రెండు బ్యాచ్‌లు …సినిమా బ్యాచ్, politics బ్యాచ్…

సినిమా బ్యాచ్‌లో చాలా వరకు అంతా  ”పవనన్నకి ప్రాణం ఇస్తా జగనన్ని కి ఓటు వెస్తాం” బ్యాచ్ ….ఇప్పుడు ఈ బ్యచ్ మొత్తం ముసుగు తీసి జగన్ కే ఉన్నారు…జనాలకి కూడా full clarity వచ్చింది…

politcal బ్యాచ్ వి space లు కొంత వరకు పర్లేదు…

YSRCP

space లోకి enter అవ్వగానే బూతుల వర్షం ..వాళ్ళలో వాళ్ళే బండ బూతులు తిట్టుకుంటారు…కొన్ని సార్లు కింద calm గా వినే listeners కూడా తిడతారు…only very few are reasonable speakers…

BJP

చాలా violent…sometimes feels like they are trained in how to win debates…always first to judge the other person and drag the discussion to their convenience…

BRS and congress వి నా account లో ఎక్కువ కవిపించవు…

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఈ మద్య తెలుగు twitter spaces ల కి తరచుగా వెల్తున్నా…( almost అన్ని పార్టీలవి except BRS, Congress)…

(note this just my observation based on spaces which i am attending..i am not judging or claiming this is exact reality)

TDP

ఒక వర్గం పూర్తిగా బాలయ్య భజన…ఇంకో వర్గం కొంత పాలిటిక్స్ మాట్లాడుతారు…కానీ వీల్లలో పాలిటిక్స్ మాట్లాడే బ్యాచ్ కొంచెం తక్కువ…

JSP

సినిమా బ్యాచ్‌లో చాలా వరకు అంతా  ”పవనన్నకి ప్రాణం ఇస్తా జగనన్ని కి ఓటు వెస్తాం” బ్యాచ్ ….ఇప్పుడు ఈ బ్యచ్ మొత్తం ముసుగు తీసి జగన్ కే ఉన్నారు…జనాలకి కూడా full clarity వచ్చింది…

YSRCP

space లోకి enter అవ్వగానే బూతుల వర్షం ..వాళ్ళలో వాళ్ళే బండ బూతులు తిట్టుకుంటారు…కొన్ని సార్లు కింద calm గా వినే listeners కూడా తిడతారు…only very few are reasonable speakers…

BJP

చాలా violent…sometimes feels like they are trained in how to win debates…always first to judge the other person and drag the discussion to their convenience…

Anti-national sickular ricebag ...  ani namakaranam jarugutundi neeku ivvala 

8 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Anti-national sickular ricebag ...  ani namakaranam jarugutundi neeku ivvala 

ee tags ee akkada kooda...

every bell curve has to bend at one point....

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

TDP

JSP

YSRCP

BJP

Genuine congress supporters are almost impossible to find on social media (outside of IT cell )  because most of their vote bank is poor people 

29 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

TDP

JSP

YSRCP

BJP

links isthe aadharistham

1 minute ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

links isthe aadharistham

indulo links vundavu…

oke fake twitter profile creat chesukuni…edina oka space lo ki velli…akkada maatlade vallani follow avvu…

ila two three spaces cheste…almost anni party spaces lu nee twitter account lo vastayi…

konni discussions tv debates kante 10x better vuntayi…

26 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Genuine congress supporters are almost impossible to find on social media (outside of IT cell )  because most of their vote bank is poor people 

akkadakkada vunnaru kaani vallaki voice ledu anthe…

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

TDP

JSP

YSRCP

BJP

Anna aa trs congi kuda vini review ivvu

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

indulo links vundavu…

oke fake twitter profile creat chesukuni…edina oka space lo ki velli…akkada maatlade vallani follow avvu…

ila two three spaces cheste…almost anni party spaces lu nee twitter account lo vastayi…

konni discussions tv debates kante 10x better vuntayi…

telugu_spaces ani oka handle undi bro

he collects all live spaces and retweet in his handle

• Thanks 1

TDP

JSP

YSRCP

BJP

Good observations. But Ivanni time waste yavvaralu.. here are my observations… 

1) People became more tribal. They  pick their party or leader or hero to worship. They live and breathe for their group. They support it even if their leader or members display their worst behavior. They come up with weird reasons to support that behavior. 
2) They literally hate the other group - the party, hero, caste, family etc etc and throw mud, abuse them at every opportunity. We have seen this for sankranthi movie releases. 

3) none of these smart and genius keyboard warriors vote in the elections. They live either abroad or in other states. They just make lot of noise on social media. 

4) Most importantly, after following the politics news for a period of time, negativity creeps into your mind. You tend to think like them and become tribal too. Depending on the echo chamber that you spend more time in, you slowly and unknowingly become one of them. 
I stopped following news long time ago. Every source is biased. This db is the only source of Telugu news for me. I am going to avoid the db soon. Too much negativity here. 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Good observations. But Ivanni time waste yavvaralu.. here are my observations… 

1) People became more tribal. They  pick their party or leader or hero to worship. They live and breathe for their group. They support it even if their leader or members display their worst behavior. They come up with weird reasons to support that behavior. 
2) They literally hate the other group - the party, hero, caste, family etc etc and throw mud, abuse them at every opportunity. We have seen this for sankranthi movie releases. 

3) none of these smart and genius keyboard warriors vote in the elections. They live either abroad or in other states. They just make lot of noise on social media. 

4) Most importantly, after following the politics news for a period of time, negativity creeps into your mind. You tend to think like them and become tribal too. Depending on the echo chamber that you spend more time in, you slowly and unknowingly become one of them. 
I stopped following news long time ago. Every source is biased. This db is the only source of Telugu news for me. I am going to avoid the db soon. Too much negativity here. 

Being neutral or calm or on the sidelines is also anti-national ..  😜 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

YSRCP

I am really curious now, bhoothu matlade vallu YCSRP supporters ayyara leka YSRCP join ayyaka bhoothulu matladalsi ochinda

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I am really curious now, bhoothu matlade vallu YCSRP supporters ayyara leka YSRCP join ayyaka bhoothulu matladalsi ochinda

not sure bro…drink chesi vuntaru…evadu ekkuva jagan fan ani tittukunraaru…

few people try to stop them and divert the discussion to GO and policies..etc…but most of the time its boothulu…

8 hours ago, Discotek said:

telugu_spaces ani oka handle undi bro

he collects all live spaces and retweet in his handle

its @spaces_telugu

• Upvote 1