Suggestions for friend's cousin.. Job related

mamadou

She recently graduated MS in CS

No openings anywhere for fresher

She needs to join a company in the next 2-3 months otherwise she will be out of status it seems

She has huge loan so RTI is not an option

Can you suggest what she should do now? I tried all of my friends, no openings, hiring freezes everywhere

Consultancy join avvi Nanny job chesukomanu bhayya.

Nanny ki 20$ per hr istharu. Fresher ki 25$ per hr istharu. 

Weekends kuda panicheyochu kabatti Freshers kanna ekkuva sampadistharu.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, mamadou said:

She needs to join a company in the next 2-3 months otherwise she will be out of status it seems

Can you suggest what she should do now? I tried all of my friends, no openings, hiring freezes everywhere

True skillset enti? What kind of college? 

What @veerigadu said is an option. First time chadivinappudu adi super $exy gaa anipinchadu kaani adi ground reality. 

This is where consultancy options shine. Kaani let them don't be the only option forever. 

16 minutes ago, mamadou said:

They have to try from last semester onwards... Not now... 

University decided whether to give job or not 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, mamadou said:

Not degrading women here but one of the best thing to do is getting married to h1 or gc person…asale full demand girls ki and take advantage of it… ee f1 lu status lu maintain chese lolli vundadu

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Not degrading women here but one of the best thing to do is getting married to h1 or gc person…asale full demand girls ki and take advantage of it… ee f1 lu status lu maintain chese lolli vundadu

Beautiful ladies can get away with anything. At the age of 35, things will start going downhill though.....But 14-35 is their prime time. Its a true story. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Beautiful ladies can get away with anything. At the age of 35, things will start going downhill though.....But 14-35 is their prime time. Its a true story. 

35 ki brain undadu beauty kuda undadantava 

2 minutes ago, Sixers said:

35 ki brain undadu beauty kuda undadantava 

appatikala she should seal her future with a bakraa rich husband. Make no mistake here. Lekapotheee M kudisipothadhiii life motthaam.

Single women after 35 are the worst...They become very toxic feminists and develop hatred towards men. Again, its a true story. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dallas_balu said:

Apara sodhi . I've seen many successful women after age 35 with or without husband and kids. They cook, clean take care of husband kids and job and don't complain . Cheppa mante chepthavuuu anni neeke telisinattu 

This thread is about beautiful girls bro...Not about the other kind. 

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

appatikala she should seal her future with a bakraa rich husband. Make no mistake here. Lekapotheee M kudisipothadhiii life motthaam.

Single women after 35 are the worst...They become very toxic feminists and develop hatred towards men. Again, its a true story. 

Very very true. Naa dosth okayana unnadu park lo parichayam he brings his dog there too, desi aayane. He's around 55 or so he tells me, every week he goes on a date with a new lady. Usually these ladies are thella ladies anywhere from 40-50 years old, divorced, bitter about divorce, hate ex-husbands type. 

Friday evening messages chooyisthadu he has atleast 10 messages from different women asking him what his plans are etc basically booty call kavali. He tells me they are all messed up in the head, desperate to settle with another man yet hate men in a way, very confused etc. He got already married twice, didn't work now says he will never marry again but he will regularly go on dates, bang them etc. 

Vallu inka gifts kooda istharu eeyaniki I saw them, like recently someone gave him a YSL cologne bottle. 

2 hours ago, mamadou said:

Recent ms ithe opt should be for 3 years kada?