LGBT community

FrustratedVuncle

California lo baga ekkuva na ee LGBT godava?

Ma team lead gadu works from CA. 

Naku CA ante istam job dorikithe akkada settle ayye vadni ante, Do you want your kid to be Gay? or Confused about his gender then live in CA antadu.

Epudu choosina conversation lo gay lu perigipotunnaru CA lo antadu. I suspect vadu gay emo ani.

Cali lo kids ni penchithe real ga ne gender confusion vastunda? Is it that bad there?

12 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Naku CA ante istam job dorikithe akkada settle ayye vadni ante, Do you want your kid to be Gay? or Confused about his gender then live in CA antadu.

Epudu choosina conversation lo gay lu perigipotunnaru CA lo antadu. I suspect vadu gay emo ani.

Cali lo kids ni penchithe real ga ne gender confusion vastunda? Is it that bad there?

He is right, personally saw a friend's kid he has a friend in his class who was a male 3 years ago when I last saw him. 

That kid was brainwashed to think he's not male and given gender reassignment surgery so they pumped his body with hormones, castrated him chemically so he has a bick but won't work anymore and now he goes around calling himself she. 

Last time he came to my friend's place my friend asked him hey how should I refer to you ani, he said you should refer to me as they/them. 

This is the state of CA, it's a matter of time before our desi kids will be corrupted by this madness too. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Too much going on in CA in regards to gender dysphoria bro...I heard that the govt is allowing kids to have gender change operations without the consent of the parents

27 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

He is right, personally saw a friend's kid he has a friend in his class who was a male 3 years ago when I last saw him. 

That kid was brainwashed to think he's not male and given gender reassignment surgery so they pumped his body with hormones, castrated him chemically so he has a bick but won't work anymore and now he goes around calling himself she. 

Last time he came to my friend's place my friend asked him hey how should I refer to you ani, he said you should refer to me as they/them. 

This is the state of CA, it's a matter of time before our desi kids will be corrupted by this madness too. 

vammo kid ki brainwash chestaru school lo ani tolded team lead. BTW aa team lead gadu Arab vadu

12 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Too much going on in CA in regards to gender dysphoria bro...I heard that the govt is allowing kids to have gender change operations without the consent of the parents

that is ** up

42 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

CA ki pillalki tisukosthe... Mana chullini manam kosukunatte... 

Whites almost moved to other states.. only Desi Asia nallollu migilaru... In top cities... 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

vere states lo LGBT communities leva

he is just a hate-monger

also, that is very inappropriate to discuss with a colleague at work

I felt the same. vadiki koncham em matladali epudu ela matladalo ardam kademo ani na dobut.

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

CA ki pillalki tisukosthe... Mana chullini manam kosukunatte... 

Whites almost moved to other states.. only Desi Asia nallollu migilaru... In top cities... 

Mana desis aaa LBGT ki longaru anukuntunna. 

50 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Yes @ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU is proof, he being boy/them asking his own brother to pettu in his mouth 

curious to know why a lot of db members or Indians in general have closeted hatred towards LGBT

I mean, if you're straight why even think about it and waste your time

9 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

curious to know why a lot of db members or Indians in general have closeted hatred towards LGBT

how did you come to that conclusion?

8 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I respect lgbt folks for what they are. Valla life valla istam. Ikkada problem endi antey too much publicity daaniki. Kotha bichagaadiki podhu podavadhu annatu savathengudu.

school kids appudey he/she ani pilavodhu. They/them ani pilavali ani chepthunnaru. 

inka sf ki pothey road laa meedhaney srungaram

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

I respect lgbt folks for what they are. Valla life valla istam. Ikkada problem endi antey too much publicity daaniki. Kotha bichagaadiki podhu podavadhu annatu savathengudu.

school kids appudey he/she ani pilavodhu. They/them ani pilavali ani chepthunnaru. 

inka sf ki pothey road laa meedhaney srungaram

I agree to an extent and this pronoun has gone too far

I think it's a fad and will eventually fade out