2024 malli jaffa gadu clean sweep anta

Comedyking

37 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

you misread the analysis. all they are saying is that if bjp and tdp had an alliance during the 2019 elections then ycp would have won 21 seats (instead of the 22 seats they won) and tdp+bjp combination would have won 4 seats(instead of tdp's 3 seats) based on the vote share tdp and bjp achieved for 2019

It's not a survey for 2024 

So tdp will win 25 seats antava

14 minutes ago, Comedyking said:

So tdp will win 25 seats antava

I don't know bro.Its too early to predict. All i'm saying is that the news anchor was discussing about how the results would have been impacted if bjp and tdp fought together during the 2019 polls. It has nothing to do with 2024 polls.

As of now, Personally i feel it would be neck to neck between ycp and tdp+jsp. I don't think this election is cakewalk for tdp as some news channels show . YCP'S core base is rural areas which don't have much social media presence . All the buzz we see on social media is usually from urban and semi urban areas where youth is normally inclined towards TDP

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Why not 25 .. special status polavaram

railway zone.. nonstop central projects… this is false channel

Samara just a personal question, how much did you invest in Capital Region?

5 hours ago, Sam480 said:

you misread the analysis. all they are saying is that if bjp and tdp had an alliance during the 2019 elections then ycp would have won 21 seats (instead of the 22 seats they won) and tdp+bjp combination would have won 4 seats(instead of tdp's 3 seats) based on the vote share tdp and bjp achieved for 2019

Most people won't read or watch it. Fake news spread like this 

6 hours ago, Sam480 said:

It’s clearly says on the screen…. Projection for 2024…. Check the video once.. am I seeing it wrong