Iit 13 rank left for army 💜

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

13 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Adi old army days, ippudu antha sophisticated weaponry. Full bodyguards and drones. Yea Torture untadi, but once service is done life antha relaxing e. 

And yet enrollment is going down. I don’t think people are buying this BS anymore. People can’t buy alcohol or cigarette until they are 21. Yet they can enlist at the age of 18. How phucked up is that? Sensible parents should never enlist their kids in army. It’s just a ego trap. 

26 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

And yet enrollment is going down. I don’t think people are buying this BS anymore. People can’t buy alcohol or cigarette until they are 21. Yet they can enlist at the age of 18. How phucked up is that? Sensible parents should never enlist their kids in army. It’s just a ego trap. 

Talked like DJT (who did the same) and then you say I am not like him... hilarious.

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Talked like DJT (who did the same) and then you say I am not like him... hilarious.

It’s a fact.

It doesn’t matter who says it. Army is not worth anything. But I also don’t want everyone to realize this truth.

We need some people to enlist and take a bullet for us. It’s selfish on my behalf to think that way. I admit this. But it’s also my survival instinct. 

6 hours ago, mustang302 said:

I have been “ shotted “.

good. Iit rank 13, nammesam.

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Itheee Engle peice ravaliiii antav fluent gaaa….pakkaaa

What's wrong in shotted? 

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

It’s a fact.

It doesn’t matter who says it. Army is not worth anything. But I also don’t want everyone to realize this truth.

We need some people to enlist and take a bullet for us. It’s selfish on my behalf to think that way. I admit this. But it’s also my survival instinct. 

You have zero idea what Military is ... i would say you better zip your mouth when it comes to military discussions. You think US Government spends trillions of budgets on some useless fellows.

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

You have zero idea what Military is ... i would say you better zip your mouth when it comes to military discussions. You think US Government spends trillions of budgets on some useless fellows.

Lol. There you go. Personal abuse haha. Very typical.

I like your passion for dying for the sake of others. keep it coming honey. I will throw one compliment up from my ass “ thanks for your service” 

Also, Military spends load of money on artillery and ammunition. Look at the number of arms companies in vomerica. Just check their share value ever since Ukraine war started. Lol. The worst part is United States is not even directly involved in this war. This is all under the NATO mask. 

Anyways I don’t want to change your mindset. We need people like you so that I can have a peaceful sleep every night. I will snore in my air conditioned room while you and your friends fight for my safety. Lol.

Enjoy the ride hun. Take 1700$ of my tax payer money and fight for me. Thanks for your service btw. 

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Lol. There you go. Personal abuse haha. Very typical.

I like your passion for dying for the sake of others. keep it coming honey. I will throw one compliment up from my ass “ thanks for your service” 

Also, Military spends load of money of artillery and ammunition. Look at the number of arms companies in vomerica. Just check their share value ever since Ukraine war started. Lol. The worst part is United States is not even directly involved in this war. This is all under the NATO mask. 

Anyways I don’t want to change your mindset. We need people like you so that I can have a peaceful sleep every night. I will snore in my air conditioned room while you and your friends fight for my safety. Lol.

Enjoy the ride hun. Take 1700$ of my tax payer money and fight for me. Thanks for your service btw. 

There goes the "personal" card...only difference is there is no "abuse" there.

Regarding the opinion of sending others for peaceful nights ... Yeah I understand the proud in the hypocrisy... once a beggar always a beggar. 

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

There goes the "personal" card...only difference is there is no "abuse" there.

Reagrding the opinion of sending others for peaceful nights ... Yeah once a beggar is always a beggar

Okay. Whatever it takes to make you feel better about yourselves. I’m cool with it. “Thanks for your service” again