Only son to your parents come here vayyasss

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Not an only son .. but brother is hopeless .. parents are going strong .. planning to go back to India in 10 years 

entha hopeless ayina.. if he is in india.. emergency lo they will be there kadha.. somewhat better

5 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Parledhu , i Don’t expect them to look after me, I will earn and give them something and I ll save some for my retirement or work. 

Retirement varaku batikey vunta antav. Manchana paddapudu paisal enni vunna rendu muchatlu cheppi mana aney sonta manishi kanapadaka potey appudu gurtostay ivanni 

12 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Retirement varaku batikey vunta antav. Manchana paddapudu paisal enni vunna rendu muchatlu cheppi mana aney sonta manishi kanapadaka potey appudu gurtostay ivanni 

Orey ayya sister ni Baga chusuko ani chepthunna ga and they will take care. Fine Nenu musalodini aithe nadavaleka Alzheimer’s vasthe nurse ni pettukunta aa goal kosam earn chesukunta independent ga unda daniki , nuvvu brainwash cheyyaku ? Née kids pakka neetho untaru nee intlo ummadi family laga ani nee feeling aa? Gaurantee undha neeku? 

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Vonerica lo meeru unte. How are you taking care of your parents??? Their Daughters aka your sisters emainaa help sesthunnaraaaa

My case is a little different.. Sister takes care of parents, when needed... she has been a very responsible daughter and sister even when she was very young.. very lucky to have her..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

My case is a little different.. Sister takes care of parents, when needed... she has been a very responsible daughter and sister even when she was very young.. very lucky to have her..

Nice bro…atleast one amongst their kids is nice and responsible. Your parents are lucky. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Ya, sis india lo undatam is good thing . Both for parents and us who are here. Finance manam soosukunte , caring part vallu soosukuntaru 

Last ki aasthi kuda valle eskapotharu! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Last ki aasthi kuda valle eskapotharu! 

It’s inevitable. All is well and all is well anukuntAaa undadameee manaaaa vanthhhuuuuu

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

GC and citizen ayitheee justified anna your answer. But ech111 ayitheee vonerica ni we cannot take it for granted. It takes one bad period to ruin everything. In my case, my wife is from vomerica. I have no choice but to stay here. 

ante veeri mayya nuvvu ala set chesinavle niku mari parents ni susukovalna anipisthe vallane americaki theppiyyi ledhante neeve po ah american pendlamtho indiaki

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Vonerica lo meeru unte. How are you taking care of your parents??? Their Daughters aka your sisters emainaa help sesthunnaraaaa

Each person situations are different, I have seen some go to India every 6 months and make sure to spend some time , h1 GC citizen doesn't matter , you are free to travel anytime with any status. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, usetime63 said:

Each person situations are different, I have seen some go to India every 6 months and make sure to spend some time , h1 GC citizen doesn't matter , you are free to travel anytime with any status. 

yeah saakulu bhayya h1 aithe endhi gc aithe endhi citizen aithe endhi vomerican pendlam vunte endhi manasu undaga margam undunu annarugadhaney pedha pedhorandaru

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, surfroshan said:

yeah saakulu bhayya h1 aithe endhi gc aithe endhi citizen aithe endhi vomerican pendlam vunte endhi manasu undaga margam undunu annarugadhaney pedha pedhorandaru

Well kondaru situations kuda sahakarinchavu, but as you said povali ane anukuntey ilanti sakulu addam Ravu.

Years back na roommate okathanu undevadu, he did not go when his dad died , their relatives said anyways all the cremation is complete , no need of you and ruin your career ane cheparu anta.

Alanti vallu kuda untaru

24 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

Well kondaru situations kuda sahakarinchavu, but as you said povali ane anukuntey ilanti sakulu addam Ravu.

Years back na roommate okathanu undevadu, he did not go when his dad died , their relatives said anyways all the cremation is complete , no need of you and ruin your career ane cheparu anta.

Alanti vallu kuda untaru

ee gc nd citizen batch safe visa batch ke hole if they go to india suddenly as cbp can stop u from entering forever for any reason of their choice or no reason at all and they cant do much abt it