One breast missing anta

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

Wow world has unique problems.

Whays your suggestion guys?

Please help w/ my sister situation

I have a sister 28 yrs old who had a disfunction when she was born, since childhood she had only developed one breast and the other breast is not grown and would be just like for a boy.

She had a surgery to implant silicon last year and now we are looking for alliance for her. Her profile is very good, studied Btech and Mtech from Govt Universities, currently works as a Software Engineer, She is very beautiful, fair, 5'5 height and kind person.

But confidence is very low due to this issue, she thinks this is a big minus for her, she is very scared of rejection, her q's are:
Scenario #1 - Arranged Marriage q's
How do we communicate this with boy's family ?
How do I communicate with the boy, before marriage ?
How would he react about this during our personal time after marriage ?
What if he doesn't like after marriage ? 
If any disturbances happens reg. this after marriage, then they put it out and make a big deal out of it.

Scenario #2
She knows a person through common friend from almost past 10 yrs, but just like hai/bye types and wishes on birthdays and so forth, but in last couple of months - she said she became close, she says its not love but just as a friend to talk to. She shared her situation with him and he is OK to marry her and he shared his profile to her to share with our family.

He looks to be fine from looks, but earning very less 10L PA - not in IT, family situation is not great, dad bed ridden, different caste and many more.
She told my dad as well about this, and he dismissed right away and not interested to talk about it anymore.

My sister's point is - I have a big minus, if I go with Arranged marriage what if any problems comes in future, though we keep posted about this before marriage.

My Dad's point is - All the people in this world has one or other dysfunction, some can be black, handicapped, short, bald or whatever it is - it is what it is, Lets be honest and communicate with the alliance and go forward. My father is a very genuine and nice person and always looks after our best interests.

Now I am confused how to handle this situation, any of your wise suggestions are greatly appreciated.