Joker movie lo e scene medha mi abhiprayam enti vidu chesindhi right or wrong?

surfroshan

its not correct…

but i like joker character in general…in comics, in animation series, in dark knight movie, in joker movie…

always his methods are wrong (chaotic anarchy) but his questions are correct on society…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

its not correct…

but i like joker character in general…in comics, in animation series, in dark knight movie, in joker movie…

always his methods are wrong (chaotic anarchy) but his questions are correct on society…

ur profile pic inspired me to watch that movie honestly was never interested in that character at all

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

its not correct…

but he's a homicidal psycho better to not bother with that kinda ppl in real life

Just now, surfroshan said:

ur profile pic inspired me to watch that movie honestly was never interested in that character at all

that was good movie bro…

its been a while i did painting …so to remind myself…i just changed my profile pic…

but soon i will be back to that joker profile pic..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

but he's a homicidal psycho better to not bother with that kinda ppl in real life

in that movie we should learn how not to be from other characters than joker character…

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

in that movie we should learn how not be from other characters than joker character…

yeah but saying is easy accomplishing is hard i think if there is a problem better to avoid it than try to deal with it and there are even more erratic ppl than joker who kill other people for no reason joker has reasons but these people have no reason they just do it for fun/the sake of doing it

• Upvote 2