‘Man In Waiting For Chief Minister Is KTR’

Anta Assamey

KCR_KTR_Facebook-TRS-Party_0.jpg

Within the BRS party, there is always a debate on the next Chief Minister of Telangana after KCR but a majority of them support BRS Working President KT Rama Rao over senior leader Harish Rao. The pro-KTR group constantly comments before the media and the same happened on Friday.

Telangana transport minister Puvvada Ajay added that the man in waiting for chief minister is KTR. “Young and dynamic leader KTR is ready to be the next CM of the state. He is a great thinker and has ambitious plans for Telangana. He is always behind us, pushing us to work harder,” said Ajay.

The minister revealed the rapport he shares with KTR. “Among the cabinet ministers, he is someone who addresses me with singular form. We talk a lot about our work and when he shows me something that is done in Hyderabad, he directs me to get it done in Khammam. I waste no time doing such things in my constituency and such is his encouragement,” added Ajay.

Previously many reports surfaced that KTR would take over the reigns from KCR as the latter has national political ambitions. Nothing as such happened till date but if BRS scores a hat-trick in the Assembly elections, there are high chances of KTR becoming the next CM.

• Upvote 1

After winning this time.... KCR should make KTR Chief Minister and step aside otherwise he is just ruining / Delaying chances of KTR rise to Chief Minister...47osjd.gif

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

After winning this time.... KCR should make KTR Chief Minister and step aside otherwise he is just ruining / Delaying chances of KTR rise to Chief Minister...47osjd.gif

KTR has only 6months to become CM else its a gone case for atleast a decade.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Next time BRS not possible antunava ??... If so who do you think will come to power ??...47osjd.gif

9 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

:giggle:

KA results gave you good confidence ! 

esaari kuda Thaagubothodey vasthaadu - I seriously wish Revantham becomes CM and put atleast one person from Kachara family in Jail ! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

esaari kuda Thaagubothodey vasthaadu - I seriously wish Revantham becomes CM and put atleast one person from Kachara family in Jail ! 

Day dreams uncle

18 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

22 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Next time BRS not possible antunava ??... If so who do you think will come to power ??...47osjd.gif

Hindu Tiger vehicle anna

BandiSanjayAnna_29293983_1583935040170_c

31 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Revanth gaadu pakkana pettu. Bandi vachina evvadu jail ki vellaru. All crooks.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Revanth gaadu pakkana pettu. Bandi vachina evvadu jail ki vellaru. All crooks.

I do not have hope on any BJP leader sending oppn leader to Jail bro - so andhukey Revantham Kaavali antunna. He will definitely take revenge on Kachara..

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

I do not have on any BJP leader sending oppn leader to Jail bro - so andhukey Revantham Kaavali antunna. He will definitely take revenge on Kachara..

I did not mean to single out BJP. BJP center lo vundi, south lo traction gain cheyadaniki idi cheyochu, particularly after what they did to Bandi. Vaade cheyanappudu Revanth cheyadu. Infact tane cheppadu oka sari direct ga adigithe. Idantha drama lu amma. Janam eppudu kallu terustaro annadu. :)

16 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

I do not have hope on any BJP leader sending oppn leader to Jail bro - so andhukey Revantham Kaavali antunna. He will definitely take revenge on Kachara..

already okadini jail lo petti erri frocklu ayyaru congress... ee sari aa tappu cheyadu.

congress TG lo gelichina simple majority or max in colation with MIM vastadi, ekkuva overaction cheste 10 MLA ni laagetsaru kachara and bjp co.. debbaki unnadi unchukunnadi antha oodchipotadi.

if congress comes to power they will focus on only one things -- to strengthen their finances.

28 minutes ago, tables said:

already okadini jail lo petti erri frocklu ayyaru congress... ee sari aa tappu cheyadu.

congress TG lo gelichina simple majority or max in colation with MIM vastadi, ekkuva overaction cheste 10 MLA ni laagetsaru kachara and bjp co.. debbaki unnadi unchukunnadi antha oodchipotadi.

if congress comes to power they will focus on only one things -- to strengthen their finances.

Both r completely different situations bro - but Revantham revenge ki plan chesey rakamey. 

Strengthen - Yes, agreed dheeniki first vuntaaru and no one can beat them. Jai Freebies !!