Entry Denied at Port of Entry on H1B (not mine)

kakatiya

Entry Denied at Port of Entry on H1B

I recently had my H1B stamped and travelling back to USA (previously on F1 and had an AOS to H1B). So, at the port of entry a cbp officer denied my entry (inadmission) citing 212(a)(6)(C)(i) and 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I). The reason they gave is they couldn't find the proof for existence of my H1B sponsor in USA from an internet search. Do I have a chance for 212(D)(3) - Form I-192 waiver with a CO? I have proof of the existence like registration doc and quarterly tax payments to IRS.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Entry Denied at Port of Entry on H1B

I recently had my H1B stamped and travelling back to USA (previously on F1 and had an AOS to H1B). So, at the port of entry a cbp officer denied my entry (inadmission) citing 212(a)(6)(C)(i) and 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I). The reason they gave is they couldn't find the proof for existence of my H1B sponsor in USA from an internet search. Do I have a chance for 212(D)(3) - Form I-192 waiver with a CO? I have proof of the existence like registration doc and quarterly tax payments to IRS.

POE endi bhaiya??

ade kada chepindhi cbp can stop you for any reason andhuke chala mandi parents badhallo unna gani vellaru unless they have gc or citizenship

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

ade kada chepindhi cbp can stop you for any reason andhuke chala mandi parents badhallo unna gani vellaru unless they have gc or citizenship

Not everyone like you 

9 minutes ago, TG2USA said:

Not everyone like you 

dengey raa fooka ee dblo nee lanti emotionally troubled naa kodukulu ekkuva