Has anyone fully understood theory of relativity

Telugodura456

explain in few sentences. I am giving my understanding here. It is basically two things :

a) Speed of light is same everywhere and is finite. Now if you are in a bus holding a ball. For outsider the ball is going at bus speed. For you the ball is at zero speed.  But light speed is same. If you  switch a torch in bus and measure speed it is same and the guy outside measuring light speed will also find it same. Since speed is same and distances are obviously different - time interval is different for both. THis leads to time dilation and time as a  relative dimension and not absolute.

b) Gravity is caused by space bending.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

explain in few sentences. I am giving my understanding here. It is basically two things :

a) Speed of light is same everywhere and is finite. Now if you are in a bus holding a ball. For outsider the ball is going at bus speed. For you the ball is at zero speed.  But light speed is same. If you  switch a torch in bus and measure speed it is same and the guy outside measuring light speed will also find it same. Since speed is same and distances are obviously different - time interval is different for both. THis leads to time dilation and time as a  relative dimension and not absolute.

CBN understood according to @Android_Halwa @Dallas_balu

1 minute ago, daalas_chekuri said:

@psycopk how long do you allow this troll to shiatt on other castes ?

@MOD23 @psycopk  completely science oriented threads lo kooda ee two paisa trolls ruining. He probably has another dozen ids to activate but please ban to reduce their enthusiasm for such trolling.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

@MOD23 @psycopk  completely science oriented threads lo kooda ee two paisa trolls ruining. He probably has another dozen ids to activate but please ban to reduce their enthusiasm for such trolling.

@MOD23 so now can anybody threaten on this forum like below . You dont take any action for threats to hire goondas ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daalas_chekuri said:

So you are calling @Anta Assamey a troll? 

That shows what you are 

what does it mean when you say pinging you before getting deleted. To me it basically sounds like - remember i did my trolling job  as i get deleted now and make sure i get my payment.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i want to talk about this when i return back from my long weekend trip…however my understandings are pure idea oriented…

another thing i want to say is …newton created one gravitational formula…and Einstein came up with something new (may be advanced)…but today to send rockets to space still people are using Newton gravitational formulas…

this gravitation is mysterious and important subject…

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha .... what does this "pinging' do. Are you telling them you did your job and they need to pay ? @3$%

Adi kadu ea poye mi C h  i n.  a   Or Chibn bhajana chesukomantynadu

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what does it mean when you say pinging you before getting deleted. To me it basically sounds like - remember i did my trolling job  as i get deleted now and make sure i get my payment.

But why are you targeting @Anta Assamey ?

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Are you saying @Anta Assamey pays people to target you ?

This is the lowest of lows anyone has reached in this db