LinkedIn is new Facebook ?

kakatiya

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Solution is very simple.. all these desi recruiters working from noida , Delhi etc have no access to Facebook at their work place.. only LinkedIn is their option to goof time. 

So they bring cringe Facebook posts to LinkedIn. Just remove them from your LinkedIn connection the next time you see them sharing something very absurd and don't belong to linkedin.

inthaki em share chesaru gangaram kompadeesi this one "om bagabuge bagini bagodani ding dong ding ding ding......"???

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Solution is very simple.. all these desi recruiters working from noida , Delhi etc have no access to Facebook at their work place.. only LinkedIn is their option to goof time. 

So they bring cringe Facebook posts to LinkedIn. Just remove them from your LinkedIn connection the next time you see them sharing something very absurd and don't belong to linkedin.

adhe kadha...mottham FB stuff ni LinkedIn lo share chesthunnaru...

"Agree??" ani post chesi samputhunnaru problematic-thinking.gif

5 hours ago, surfroshan said:

inthaki em share chesaru gangaram kompadeesi this one "om bagabuge bagini bagodani ding dong ding ding ding......"???

Some cringe video of a girl jumping and workout..not giving up.. and the recruiter will post some WhatsApp advice on a notice board while holding in a late night dress clothes and taking the picture..this is to get attention.

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

absolutely true and much needed action 

12 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Mana desi gallaki entha insecurity ante i will consider them hopeless and lost cause. Ekkada ee topic maatladalo idea undadhu..Anyone crticizing a little bit they will start taking personally and abuse them. Same attitude i see in facebook, linkedin, quora, expats forum and blind.

Recently in Blind i saw a post

" I am newly married and how do i approach my wife for s$x. Its 2 months now anta"

See lot of single posts, unhappy marriage posts and lots of hate towards a gender.

I think there is something deep rooted problem with the desi mindset and i think somehow this stems from a sexually frustrated life.

• Upvote 1