NoFap batch ????

surfroshan

7 hours ago, surfroshan said:

unnara evaraina what benefits u sawed ani aduguthunna db pajanikam

I can only last max 3 days - that too when I was camping in woods and physically active for 16 hours a day and crash in the night. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I can only last max 3 days - that too when I was camping in woods and physically active for 16 hours a day and crash in the night. 

even when i skip it wet dreams happen and it is something hard to avoid i guess as we humans are designed for that sole purpose i mean producing

13 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

great indians camp too? isnt it risky?

55 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

great indians camp too? isnt it risky?

Slowly get used to it... Start with state  camp grounds without water and electricity - common bathrooms and work your way up. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Slowly get used to it... Start with state  camp grounds without water and electricity - common bathrooms and work your way up. 

have you done it in legit forest area yet like where there's no human sign for miles and miles away???

11 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

have you done it in legit forest area yet like where there's no human sign for miles and miles away???

No , not yet. Always with large group and only 1 or 2 nights away from modern amenities like running water etc ... We have all camping equipment, so it's nothing special.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

No , not yet. Always with large group and only 1 or 2 nights away from modern amenities like running water etc ... We have all camping equipment, so it's nothing special.  

oh okay with groups it is safe only but you not gonna get that adrenaline rush that you get when u do it all by yourself in a real forest away from the signs of human life

4 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

oh okay with groups it is safe only but you not gonna get that adrenaline rush that you get when u do it all by yourself in a real forest away from the signs of human life

Yeah, but I'm not there yet... Also, I go with group as a time pass, and not a serious hobby.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yeah, but I'm not there yet... Also, I go with group as a time pass, and not a serious hobby.

gotcha

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Eskuntara akkada ani @Sucker asking

• Haha 1