If given a second chance will you marry the same girl?

pavanjagan

15 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Mimmalni time machine lo back to bachelor life loki teesukelthe meeru emchestaaru

poll pettu vayya, you will be surprised with result. at least 1 yr of marriage experience pettu.

11 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Time Machine lo past lo ki velte, it will be first time all over again.

Hevvar cheppar?

If you time travel to past, past will become your present and your present (before travel) becomes your past. Your memories will stay intact.

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

yes

10 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Yes. I am lucky to have her as my wife

10 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Yes .. undoubtedly 

10 hours ago, praying said:

meeku nijanga pelli aindha asalu?

14 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Are you missing the point?

Time Machine lo past lo ki velte, it will be first time all over again. It means your future/now never existed and no memory of it whatsoever, you will be 10 years younger, everyone/the-world around you will be 10 years younger, you meet your would be for the first time and would not know her as much as you do now.

that is Time Machine.

you should ask about shashti poorti instead

If I do not know my would-be and nothing about the future, I would be the same ignorant person from then. Would not I repeat the same thing? Unless my marriage was a forceful one, in which case as well, I would say I wish to not marry the girl. Logics lo conditions missing.

For the answers you are expecting, you should say that having learnt about your wife, would you marry her if you can go back in time machine? Not marrying is not an option. You should marry someone. So, would you choose your wife or go with someone else?

20 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

Mimmalni time machine lo back to bachelor life loki teesukelthe meeru emchestaaru

Ee rayi ayithe emi tala pagalakottukodaniki.... Ainaa kotta rayee...

12 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

Bhayam kaadu sollu karche prema

Some people do really love each other. I don't call it luck. But they probably made good efforts to make it happen.

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Some people do really love each other. I don't call it luck. But they probably made good efforts to make it happen.

Effort aa bonga, vaadu below average vaadu wife above average ante

On 6/19/2023 at 4:59 AM, pavanjagan said:

On 6/19/2023 at 10:44 AM, BattalaSathi said:

aa fillani antagattina mama/atha ni left leg tho thanni vastham antunna @FrustratedVuncle

I am not against DW, she is just torturous like other wives. 

Desi non desi foris ni date cheskuntu single ga undi potha. Marriage is a trap for men. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Mosuo people of southwest China do not marry and fathers do not live with or support children.

In Iceland, where 67% of babies are born to parents who are not married.

I will kill the guy who invented marriage.