If given a second chance will you marry the same girl?

pavanjagan

2 minutes ago, Ample1 said:

The Mosuo people of southwest China do not marry and fathers do not live with or support children.

In Iceland, where 67% of babies are born to parents who are not married.

I will kill the guy who invented marriage. 

I wonder what happens to the people when they grow old. Who takes care of them? Must have a system like old age centers.

40 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I wonder what happens to the people when they grow old. Who takes care of them? Must have a system like old age centers.

The elderly in China don't have support system from the govt like pension. They have to depend on their sons and daughters raising grand children.

https://www.google.com/search?q=china+old+people+depend+on

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Like India. Good :)

Actually worse than India for elderly.

I know freedom fighters in India get pension. I also know someone who gets pension as her husband died on duty in TG.

China la "vote for money/benefits" lantivi em undav which is why it is more prosperous.

AP/TG la they give free money for everything - free APSRTC bus rides, free money for having agri land (Raithu Bandhu?), free money to build house, free money to get married (!!)... - all for VOTES. When politicians have nothing to offer, bribing the voters is all that is left.

8 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Actually worse than India for elderly.

I know freedom fighters in India get pension. I also know someone who gets pension as her husband died on duty in TG.

China la "vote for money/benefits" lantivi em undav which is why it is more prosperous.

AP/TG la they give free money for everything - free APSRTC bus rides, free money for having agri land (Raithu Bandhu?), free money to build house, free money to get married... - all for VOTES. When politicians have nothing to offer, bribing and buttering up the voters is all that is left.

True. Indian politicians offer free money for power. People fall for it. No one cares for development. There is no honest politician/political party in india. If there are, they lose.

Leader movie starring Rana shows some of this and why politics dont work without money in india.

If India has to become a force - It needs a dictator with a vision or people should change.