How to get rid of grandpa( thathA)

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

He is retired military worked in kargil.

Eating free food all the time at home, unfortunately my father is only son and my father single income. He get pension and he takes that money and gives to his sister daughter who lost husband and handicapped with kids.

How to get rid of from home any tips tricks? And how to get his money to father account? Thanks.

• Sad 2

Just now, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Eating free food all the time at home, unfortunately my father is only son and my father single income. He get pension and he takes that money and gives to his sister daughter who lost husband and handicapped with kids.

How to get rid of from home any tips tricks? And how to get his money to father account? Thanks.

ah musalayana enchesadayya oka mudda annem pedithe thini padukuntadu ayana ayanne vadhanukunnaka aayana dabbul endhukayya meeku

6 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Ask your brother to put in your mouth first and take from your G 

16 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

MP avinash reddy and jagan ni adugu plan cheputaru

33 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Contact Saroornagar Pujari...he'll do the needful.

2 hours ago, surfroshan said:

ah musalayana enchesadayya oka mudda annem pedithe thini padukuntadu ayana ayanne vadhanukunnaka aayana dabbul endhukayya meeku

Why we need to take care.. emana rajyangam lo rasi vundha. Kastalo vunodiki Ideas chepa kinda moral policing chestharu janalu 🤦‍♂️.

Musalayana 2 madhulu kadhu prathi poota perugu vuppu arati pandu 2 chaapthilu kavali anta emana satram anukuntunadu. 

Pension dabulu antha tesukelli desa sahana nidhi anta 😡 evadiki kavali.

11 minutes ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Why we need to take care.. emana rajyangam lo rasi vundha. Kastalo vunodiki Ideas chepa kinda moral policing chestharu janalu 🤦‍♂️.

Musalayana 2 madhulu kadhu prathi poota perugu vuppu arati pandu 2 chaapthilu kavali anta emana satram anukuntunadu. 

Pension dabulu antha tesukelli desa sahana nidhi anta 😡 evadiki kavali.

cheppochu kada if you give pension money to them instead of me i cant prepare food for you ani or ask him for at least some amount for his food also what he asked for doesnt cost much tbh even if u give it for free in USD like $10-$30 depending on the currency at most for a whole month for the amount that old dude eats :(

You need to bring your parents here for six months..then he will adjust somewhere and just don't declare your arrival..six mk this me deggara..six months sister deggara

I really feel great if my great grand parents.. my great grand father passed away in 2015. He was living on his own income from farm after distributing 16 acres of lands to his two sons and 10 acres to his two daughter while surviving in 6 acres of land.. he has home cook and was living on his own..he did bother my grand mother and her sister  between 2010-2015 for short temperament but he used to travel on his own and been attended my cousin brothers marriage. 

I want to die on my own income when I retire by not bothering any and peacfully 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, surfroshan said:

cheppochu kada if you give pension money to them instead of me i cant prepare food for you ani or ask him for at least some amount for his food also what he asked for doesnt cost much tbh even if u give it for free in USD like $10-$30 depending on the currency at most for a whole month for the amount that old dude eats :(

Adigamu ivatledu. 

He only contributes for his shelter and food remaining money to her sister daughter. Erojullo Ala koda isthara .. too much kakapothay.

3 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Adigamu ivatledu. 

He only contributes for his shelter and food remaining money to her sister daughter. Erojullo Ala koda isthara .. too much kakapothay.

let it go dude handicapped antunnav kada vallu papam kada