How come a ravan being a Brahman touch the meat in adipurush ?

KGFsutthi

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nijamgaane dhimpaada....asale ee madhya social media prabhavam valla easy gaa thelisipothunnayi gaa..

ani thelisi kooda how i say...Sue sestharemoga

as it is dimplaedhu..pyna pic.....just making fun with it

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

as it is dimplaedhu..pyna pic.....just making fun with it

adey ley....manollu copy kottatam lo PHD chesinollu intha easy gaa dhorakare ani doubt vacchindhi

1 hour ago, KGFsutthi said:

Lakshmanudu cut chesthe seetha em chesindhi?

What ravana did by kidnapping seetha is wrong. 
my point is about the difference in how we treat ravana compared to laxmana. One kidnapped a women and other cut body parts of a lady. Both r equal sins

10 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

my point is about the difference in how we treat ravana compared to laxmana. One kidnapped a women and other cut body parts of a lady. Both r equal sins

See we have special sympathy on Shurpnakha because she is a WOMAN. Lord Rama and Lord Lakshmana killed so many demons, but why only people are finding this incident wrong? Why because SHE IS A WOMAN? Can't woman do crimes?

Even for a man, NO MEANS NO!!!

I really don't know what was misdoing here!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

Let's define the events of that day:

1. Shurpankha sees Shri Ram Ji and is immediately head over heels for him.
  2. She takes the form of a beautiful lady and goes on to seduce him. As a matter of fact, at the beginning itself, she threatens to devour Mata Sita and Lakshman Ji, just so that she can be Lord Ram’s wife.
  3. Shri Ram Ji rejected her advance, owing to the fact that he was a practicer of Monogamy and that he loved his wife immensely.
  4. He then bequeaths her to Lakshman Ji.
  5. Upon being denied again, she feels like it is Mata Sita's fault.
  6. She then rushes to eat her.
  7. Being a staunch and concerned brother-in-law (who considered her equivalent to her mother) Shri Lakshman rushes to save her, in the process of which he chops off her nose and ears.
  8. In order to seek vendetta against them, she rushes to her brothers and tells a concocted tale of the beauty of Mata Sita, and plants the seed of abduction in their minds.

So, how hypocritical it is, to label the victim as the oppressor.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

So stop talking without knowing facts 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

Brahmins used to eat meat in Purana days anukuntaa.  Read Agasthya episode of "Jeernam jeernam Vatapi Jeernam".

https://www.hinduismoutlook.com/vatapi-jeernam-story/

3 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Inka appudu brahmins denilo different anna to other people? 

ee sectorization of castes started during 9 th or 10th century I believe, after Adi Shankaracharya.  Further I believe Brahmins not eating meat is a recent phenomenon may be few hundred years ago. 

2 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Let's define the events of that day:

1. Shurpankha sees Shri Ram Ji and is immediately head over heels for him.
  2. She takes the form of a beautiful lady and goes on to seduce him. As a matter of fact, at the beginning itself, she threatens to devour Mata Sita and Lakshman Ji, just so that she can be Lord Ram’s wife.
  3. Shri Ram Ji rejected her advance, owing to the fact that he was a practicer of Monogamy and that he loved his wife immensely.
  4. He then bequeaths her to Lakshman Ji.
  5. Upon being denied again, she feels like it is Mata Sita's fault.
  6. She then rushes to eat her.
  7. Being a staunch and concerned brother-in-law (who considered her equivalent to her mother) Shri Lakshman rushes to save her, in the process of which he chops off her nose and ears.
  8. In order to seek vendetta against them, she rushes to her brothers and tells a concocted tale of the beauty of Mata Sita, and plants the seed of abduction in their minds.

So, how hypocritical it is, to label the victim as the oppressor.

4 and 5 sure ?

surpanaka only falls for rama, when rama tells her that he's one man army to his wife sita, soorpanaka thinks she still can attain rama, by wiping sita, hence tries to kill her, but her efforts go drain as lakshmana wont let it happen by choping her nose and ears, so soorpanaka try to take revenge 1 shot 2 birds - 1. can still get lord rama, by sharing her idea to her brother ravana about the eternal beauty of sita, and 2. one way or other, sita is the reason for her ears and nose to be choped off, so she can take revenge on her both sides. 

When you compare Trojan war and Ramayana both has similarities. 

Either one of them is inspired from the other , both cross ocean, both are due to women being taken away. 

who know seetha wanted to go with ravana who was a charmer. 

Usually history is written by winner ( if this is history and not a myth ) who could have twisted the story 

There are lot of similarities between various cultures and stories and we have some cultural mix with Greeks