Are ancient epics like ramayana and mahabharata true?

surfroshan

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am ready to believe...if i find answers for these questions...

1. which age they belong to? like stone age? bronge age? copper age..? iron age..?..etc

2. gold is rare metal on earth...lot of manual labour is needed to extract gold (even in modern days)..how in ramayan and mahabharath period gods have so much gold.. and there are so many references of gold? if shamantakamani...is real..where is it now? it would end the gold crunch...

3. why did God Rama kill Shambuka...?  what is Shambuka's wrong..?

these are honestly genuine questions...

No answers to any of the questions. 

Lets hope we don't find Shamantakamani. That will trigger World War 4 and End the world 

49 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ramayana and Mahabharata are the greatest literary works in the world…don’t know in which era they were written but we still talk about those stories. 2000 years or 3000 years later we still talk about the characters and stories and cite examples. 

Thanks to Adipurush movie, it has reignited the interest in these epics again.

More new mythological movies may follow soon, seeing how much money could be made from them

2 hours ago, surfroshan said:

How much do you believe in them honestly? I would love to know what happened to rama, sita, lakshmana and hanuman in the end if experts cud chime in as they're regarded as deities.

All are fake stories bro lekapote daiva darshanam cheskuni vellinavallaki accidents jaragadam endi bro. Chesina papam endi gudi ki velli darshanam cheskovadam tappa. 

How much do you believe in them honestly? I would love to know what happened to rama, sita, lakshmana and hanuman in the end if experts cud chime in as they're regarded as deities.

They ruled and then left this world same like our prophet. 

yes some even say hanuman is still alive in himalayas as yeti/big foot not sure how much of it is true but if all of these are true there are many bad things that happen on daily basis in this world like hate, jealousy, anger, sadness, fear, murders, rapes, harassment, robberies, bullying etc..etc...why dont these so called gods come to us to help us? not even once??

kaliyuga is handed over to kali

27 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

More new mythological movies may follow soon, seeing how much money could be made from them

Yeah, that’s what I believe. We mainl concentrate on plot of the two epics but if you deeply involve in the story line each character has its own story and each character can be turned into a movie…

We don’t really need to look around for stories, there are lot of them written already…just need to rediscover them and with modern screenplay and cinematic liberties, good movies can be made…

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am ready to believe...if i find answers for these questions...

1. which age they belong to? like stone age? bronge age? copper age..? iron age..?..etc

2. gold is rare metal on earth...lot of manual labour is needed to extract gold (even in modern days)..how in ramayan and mahabharath period gods have so much gold.. and there are so many references of gold? if shamantakamani...is real..where is it now? it would end the gold crunch...

3. why did God Rama kill Shambuka...?  what is Shambuka's wrong..?

these are honestly genuine questions...

1. Avi westerners pettukunna names.. mana vallu treatyougam dwaparayugam lo unnaru ani clear ga undhinkada

2. Forget abt ramayana sri krishnadevaya Tym lo kuda gold and jewel Road medha petti amme varani mana history books lo learned know.. is it not true? 

3. No comment.

To add more.. galileo some 1500 lo solar system kanugone varaku none know abt planets.. but mana vallu way back evi sastrallo ela chepparu? 

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, that’s what I believe. We mainl concentrate on plot of the two epics but if you deeply involve in the story line each character has its own story and each character can be turned into a movie…

We don’t really need to look around for stories, there are lot of them written already…just need to rediscover them and with modern screenplay and cinematic liberties, good movies can be made…

Mana Bharat is more interesting as it has so much bad and bad people in it and even evil people have their own stories (bakasura, hidimba…). Bad makes it more interesting naturally.

Our producers and directors don’t have the qualifications, experience or commitment to take up such huge undertakings with consistency and even if they do, we’ve seen how they degrade them in Adipurush for money. Even if someone does try to do them, they may be able to produce one move every couple of years which is not enough to meet the quantity of individual stories in Maha Bharat. Only corps like Netflix could do such large projects.

"Ramayana mahabharatalu nijalu ayite adbhutam, kalpitalu ayite mahadbhutam"

The amount of literary work, stories, characters in that epics is so enormous, if someone has imagined all of this, that itself is a feat of epic proportions. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, surfroshan said:

I strongly believe in crazy book “The phedo and physco thoughts “ and also strongly believes in Ram and sita

Just now, Hutke said:

I strongly believe in crazy book “The phedo and physco thoughts “ and also strongly believes in Ram and sita

Phedo means a claimed god raping a 6 year old and 72 donkeys