Modi about NRIs

JaiBalayyaaa

aa daridrapu reservations peekite I will leave tomorrow to india for good..I dont want my kid to suffer like me..general category atta soosta untaru..bekaar gallu andaru munduku poi manchi manchi engg and doctor seats tecchukuntaru

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa daridrapu reservations peekite I will leave tomorrow to india for good..I dont want my kid to suffer like me..general category atta soosta untaru..bekaar gallu andaru munduku poi manchi manchi engg and doctor seats tecchukuntaru

Very true. Times have changed and so has the financial status of people. ITs high time these reservations are removed. I dont think they are serving the purpose. Reservations should not proceed more than 1 generation. 

10 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very true. Times have changed and so has the financial status of people. ITs high time these reservations are removed. I dont think they are serving the purpose. Reservations should not proceed more than 1 generation. 

Those reservations and caste system will never go away ..lekapote ee patiki manam China eppudo datipoye vallam..inka Prashant kishore lanteolla laga political stragestis pane lekunda poddi avi pote...ivanni matalu kotalu daaate yevvaralu ..ayye panulu kavu..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

ninna naa barber and servant local MLA office ki velli 2L each techukunnaru, voter card choopinchi. Ikkada rupayi kooda sampadana ledu. Ento ee culture!

• Sad 1

First english divided us. Next politicians (Central/State) divided us. Now we are dividing ourselves. No unity amongst us. And on top of that Reservations. I seriously think we need a dictator with good vision to force us into a path.

However, I am happy with the progress India has made in last decade. 

7 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

First english divided us. Next politicians (Central/State) divided us. Now we are dividing ourselves. No unity amongst us. And on top of that Reservations. I seriously think we need a dictator with good vision to force us into a path.

However, I am happy with the progress India has made in last decade. 

What was the progress? Addala medalu with letting go of our values? West laga neethi leni kukkala type?

3 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

What was the progress? Addala medalu with letting go of our values? West laga neethi leni kukkala type?

haha. Anta naaku teleedu kani. General observation.

People have money. Financial independence. Every house has multiple car's/bikes. Parents able to send children to good schools and provide good amenities. Flyovers, skyscapers, Good highways, ORR, etc. At least some People able to follow their dreams  instead of just engg and doctors. 

May be in search of making money, some people losing morals. Cannot generalize. There are still good people. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

haha. Anta naaku teleedu kani. General observation.

People have money. Financial independence. Every house has multiple car's/bikes. Parents able to send children to good schools and provide good amenities. Flyovers, skyscapers, Good highways, ORR, etc. At least some People able to follow their dreams  instead of just engg and doctors. 

May be in search of making money, some people losing morals. Cannot generalize. There are still good people. 

You cannot generalize ani, how can you generalize the bold part? I think no one earned well sticking to values. Nenu recent ga oka video vesanu Spyder movie di. chosava? Sj Surya was very on-point in that role. 

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

You cannot generalize ani, how can you generalize the bold part? I think no one earned well sticking to values. Nenu recent ga oka video vesanu Spyder movie di. chosava? Sj Surya was very on-point in that role. 

You are correct. I see people and place around me and I see these progressive differences which is a good thing. some of this might be happening at a cost (losing values). Not everyone is making money in illegal means or by losing morals. Where is good, there is bad. 

I have'nt seen spyder movie, will watch. But I got your point. 

47 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You are correct. I see people and place around me and I see these progressive differences which is a good thing. some of this might be happening at a cost (losing values). Not everyone is making money in illegal means or by losing morals. Where is good, there is bad. 

I have'nt seen spyder movie, will watch. But I got your point. 

People may be making money legally. But they are making nothing and there is no value for them.

Motham movie kaadu. ee scene okkati choodu. Chetakaani vaallu vaallani vaallu protect chesukovadanike rules. Very true.