Y 2 telugu's talk in english when meet outside?

Konebhar6

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I have seen this a lot in USA. When two telugu people meet outside, they talk in English. I understand a group gathering when there might be other language people.

Are we not proud of our language? 

It's because of the slang differences (Andhra Vs Telangana). 

On top of it, (My personal opinion from the past 17 yrs in the USA) if you notice - Telangana People especially from Hyderabad always show attitude, always feel superior among themselves, and start talking in English so another person has to give him a reply in order to make him understand and show a same level of attitude.  

Another thing I noticed is -  Few Telangana Muslims don't speak Urdu with Andhra Muslims because of slang differences. But they speak Hyderabadi Urdu with Telangana Non-Muslims and speak in English with Andhra Muslims. 

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Telugu lo type cheyyadam kashtam and baddakamesi. But I should have made effort. 

What does it mean bro? Could you please type in English 

• Haha 2

unless the person is so close to you always english is best as you dont know if the other person is comfortable talking in region language

baaga jigri dost or closed family gatherings then regional language best

15 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

It's because of the slang differences (Andhra Vs Telangana). 

On top of it, (My personal opinion from the past 17 yrs in the USA) if you notice - Telangana People especially from Hyderabad always show attitude, always feel superior among themselves, and start talking in English so another person has to give him a reply in order to make him understand and show a same level of attitude.  

Another thing I noticed is -  Few Telangana Muslims don't speak Urdu with Andhra Muslims because of slang differences. But they speak Hyderabadi Urdu with Telangana Non-Muslims and speak in English with Andhra Muslims. 

Bro nuvu ikada Eng lo type chesavu kada mari. Telangana ppl ki attitude undi ani Ana first person nuve. It’s quite the opposite. 

Irrespective of regions, edayna self ae. Don’t blame one particular region or say anything against particular community. 

OpT and recent ga h1 vachina valu buildup  Telugu lo matladamante. Btw that guy I was talking about he is from Andhra. 

15 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Bro nuvu ikada Eng lo type chesavu kada mari. Telangana ppl ki attitude undi ani Ana first person nuve. It’s quite the opposite. 

Irrespective of regions, edayna self ae. Don’t blame one particular region or say anything against particular community. 

OpT and recent ga h1 vachina valu buildup  Telugu lo matladamante. Btw that guy I was talking about he is from Andhra. 

emo bro naaku thagilina Hyd batch antha too much. valla city builds up when treating other people from the state especially 10-20 yrs ago.  Whatever I stated and mentioned was based on my experience with the people I met ani clearly mention Chesanu. 

Eng lo type chesavu anna daniki - I am using English Alphabetical Keyboard. so I am comfortable typing easily compared with telugu in english way. 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I have seen this a lot in USA. When two telugu people meet outside, they talk in English. I understand a group gathering when there might be other language people.

Na experience lo hyderabadis ki untadi ee alavatu. Vallaki antha telugu raduga andukemo 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Lunchtime kosam practice emo ba…

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

@Android_Halwa 

4 hours ago, Vaaampire said:

English lo matladithey telugu gurinchi proud lenatta?

ayina assalu manam proud enduku undali basha gurunchi?

If we look at Tamilians or French, they are very proud of their culture and language. Talking/listening in mother tongue, always gives a special feel (for me at least). Pakka vallu telugu ani telsinappudu telugu lo matladachu kadaa. No  matter how good we are in English, we communicate and express best in our mother tongue. 

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Na experience lo hyderabadis ki untadi ee alavatu. Vallaki antha telugu raduga andukemo 

True about hyderabadis. I am one by the way. Kani telugu rananduku kadu anukuntunna. 

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

If we look at Tamilians or French, they are very proud of their culture and language. Talking/listening in mother tongue, always gives a special feel (for me at least). Pakka vallu telugu ani telsinappudu telugu lo matladachu kadaa. No  matter how good we are in English, we communicate and express best in our mother tongue. 

Tamilians/french people valla language gurunchi proud unnaru ani manam telugu gurunchi proud undala? 
we communicate and express best in our mother tongue.. this is too generalized statement. Nenu naa friends bayata kanapadithey telugu matladutha. Friends friend or some indirect connection aithey english. I am comfortable with that. 

9 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

I think it depends from person to person.

in my circle all of them speak telugu, even at work when no non-telugu around.

In my experience I saw a person doing it for first few meets. He was fresher with no exp and he don’t want to extend conversation or share any personal info of him.

Naa experience kudaa ... mostly with new people or people who I don't meet often but very well know we both are Telugu.

3 minutes ago, Vaaampire said:

Tamilians/french people valla language gurunchi proud unnaru ani manam telugu gurunchi proud undala? 
we communicate and express best in our mother tongue.. this is too generalized statement. Nenu naa friends bayata kanapadithey telugu matladutha. Friends friend or some indirect connection aithey english. I am comfortable with that. 

I feel everyone should be proud of their culture, background, language, religion, etc. But that'e purely my opinion. Me talking about Tamil/French was an example. Not saying we have to follow what they do. 

I understand your point of view.