Baabboii...create awareness and be vigilant

BeechBoy

India lo Dogs too many ipoynay...

Villages lo Monkeys too many ipoynay...

I dont know what is stopping Govt in killing them ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

They do spay them. As always, funding and scams are challenging the control. Also, India lo ee madhya daya hrudayulu ekkuva ayipoyaru. Tindi petti domesticate chestu, godava pade vallu ekkuva ayipoyaru.

6 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

PETA, Dog Lovers .. ee madya baga Gang up avutunnaru... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

They do spay them. As always, funding and scams are challenging the control. Also, India lo ee madhya daya hrudayulu ekkuva ayipoyaru. Tindi petti domesticate chestu, godava pade vallu ekkuva ayipoyaru.

Depressive Idiots with no Social skills...illanti eshaalu estaaru. I love dogs ommggg ...plz dont hurt them anukuntu.

2 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

antha hrudayam unte intlo petukomanali pichi dash gallani

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

There are plenty of videos like this now a days of dogs killings kids and old people.. Don't know what has gotten into them..

A dog attacked me in front of my house in hyd. I was just getting through the front gate. I was not looking at it or did anything. I tried to pacify it but it was ferocious. My mom told me later that the dog is a mom and lost its puppies when they were sleeping under a car and the driver unintentionally drove it over them. 

IT was sad to see the condition of street dogs in hyderabad. None of them looked right to me. Broken limbs, malnourished, etc. Dogs forming gangs and attaching other dogs/dog gangs. 

These dogs must have gone through some trauma and probably because of it behave that way. Its not right to say, but its better to remove them and reduce their population than let them live like this. I don't know about other places but street dog population is too much in hyd now.

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Very true. I do not understand why Govt can't work a solution to reduce their population.

I have never heard of monkeys in hyderabad even 5 yrs back. But they have become very common now.