Ee vinta suggestion request endo

kevinUsa

Having completed my Masters in the US and subsequently moving to Canada due to not being able to obtain an H1B visa, I am now in the process of becoming a US citizen in a couple of months. Alongside being a naturalized Canadian, my professional background lies in IT. As I contemplate a move back to the US and pursue an IT career, I am also exploring alternative career paths that offer comparable compensation. I would appreciate any suggestions or insights regarding potential alternative careers with equivalent earning potential to IT roles.

Additionally, I am curious about the job market in specific states like Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida. Given my interest in IT positions within government organizations, I would like to know how feasible it is to find suitable job opportunities within those locations.

All suggestions are accepted....

37 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Having completed my Masters in the US and subsequently moving to Canada due to not being able to obtain an H1B visa, I am now in the process of becoming a US citizen in a couple of months. Alongside being a naturalized Canadian, my professional background lies in IT. As I contemplate a move back to the US and pursue an IT career, I am also exploring alternative career paths that offer comparable compensation. I would appreciate any suggestions or insights regarding potential alternative careers with equivalent earning potential to IT roles.

Additionally, I am curious about the job market in specific states like Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida. Given my interest in IT positions within government organizations, I would like to know how feasible it is to find suitable job opportunities within those locations.

not being able to obtain an H1B visa, I am now in the process of becoming a US citizen in a couple of months

???

2 minutes ago, 8pm said:

not being able to obtain an H1B visa, I am now in the process of becoming a US citizen in a couple of months

???

adi telvakane ikkada vesa 

46 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Bro already cheppa ga details ento enduku le ikkada posting papam bro edo anonymity korukuntunnadu idiseyi

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ledu le it's a different story I know him well

Yo DJ tillu, adigina adagakapoyina eedu telusu aadu telusu antaav . Nijanga na or saleem pheking ? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Canadian citizen ayyakda US chick ni pattadu

youth ki best option is to find a chick and get citizenship, H1/GC route is closed