Air fryer users

praying

Just now, praying said:

Family of 6 ki e air fryer best o cheppandi, and do you guys recommend it at all? Trying to eat healthy, asal recipes em untai for indian cooking?

air fryer lo fry's cheste cancer vastadi anta 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, praying said:

Family of 6 ki e air fryer best o cheppandi, and do you guys recommend it at all? Trying to eat healthy, asal recipes em untai for indian cooking?

3 minutes ago, Rajkiran4u said:

Evadu cheppadu cancer vastadhani? Inka tinadam maneyyandi anni. 

take it bro, drum sticks and chicken Baga marinate chesikoni foil petti petteyyadame manchi healthy option. Below one has good deal 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/crux-3-qt-digital-air-fryer-kit-with-turbocrisp-black/6507390.p?skuId=6507390&ref=212&loc=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD-ORIh-vyMr5wUnmhnaI1lMVWFfy&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInu7_4pvS_wIVtDbUAR1MUwQLEAQYAiABEgKUH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

6 minutes ago, praying said:

Instantpot di try cheyyi

6 minutes ago, praying said:

I am using gourmia airfryer for the past 2.5 yrs. 

recipes ante 
french fries, chicken, fish, paneer, tofu anni grill chesukovachu. 

cakes chesukovachu, personal pan pizza kuda chesukovachu, 

basically airfryer eliminates the use of conventional oven which is big and it is more tedious to work on. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rajkiran4u said:

if you're concerned, get a stainless steel air fryer not the teflon coated 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I am using gourmia airfryer for the past 2.5 yrs. 

recipes ante 
french fries, chicken, fish, paneer, tofu anni grill chesukovachu. 

cakes chesukovachu, personal pan pizza kuda chesukovachu, 

basically airfryer eliminates the use of conventional oven which is big and it is more tedious to work on. 

thanks bro, for whatever reason, I hate workign with our oven

8 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Instantpot di try cheyyi

uncle, can you give the link to this one if you are using, a instapot lo chala chachai enti air fryers, I am confused what to get and dont have time to spend too much on research

Just now, praying said:

uncle, can you give the link to this one if you are using, a instapot lo chala chachai enti air fryers, I am confused what to get and dont have time to spend too much on research

emo ba ninna outlet ki potey manchi deals unnayi anduke refer chesa 

I'm using Gourmia

1 minute ago, praying said:

Instapot Duo Crisp

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Instapot Duo Crisp

unlce I already have 2 instapots at home, I dont want an another cooker cum air fryer... I would rather go with a stand alone air fryer

2 minutes ago, praying said:

unlce I already have 2 instapots at home, I dont want an another cooker cum air fryer... I would rather go with a stand alone air fryer

athi ante ide;

marutirao uncle ni adigav gaa instapot modals gurinchii 

22 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Evadu cheppadu cancer vastadhani? Inka tinadam maneyyandi anni. 

take it bro, drum sticks and chicken Baga marinate chesikoni foil petti petteyyadame manchi healthy option. Below one has good deal 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/crux-3-qt-digital-air-fryer-kit-with-turbocrisp-black/6507390.p?skuId=6507390&ref=212&loc=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD-ORIh-vyMr5wUnmhnaI1lMVWFfy&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInu7_4pvS_wIVtDbUAR1MUwQLEAQYAiABEgKUH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Foil padithe air elaa circulate athadi.... doesn't it defeat the air fryer purpose.  Foil ki holes peduthavaa ?

2 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Foil padithe air elaa circulate athadi.... doesn't it defeat the air fryer purpose.  Foil ki holes peduthavaa ?

Foil mottam pettakunda just enough to cover the base so that it won’t get messy while cleaning