Air fryer users

praying

9 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

paina filament ki water antithe short circuit avtadi kada ever saw underneath 

I do this everytime and fill only half the basket 

2 hours ago, praying said:

Family of 6 ki e air fryer best o cheppandi, and do you guys recommend it at all? Trying to eat healthy, asal recipes em untai for indian cooking?

I used gourmia for more than 3 years. We used it a lottt. Bought in Costco. Teflon coating came out. I bought another one recently. But started using parchment sheets for easy cleaning. You dont have to clean after every use. 

We make Fries (Fresh cut potatoes or pre-cut fries from grocery stores), Chicken BBQ, chicken snacks. 

You can do any recipe but replace deep frying with Air Fryer. Only thing you need to keep in mind is - Put less salt, masalas and ginger garlic paste compared to when you make deep fry. Almost 30% less.

StainlessSteel air fryers are any day better than teflon coated air fryers.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

it will circulate from the sides uncle. 

motham kinda meeda fry kaadu but its better that way easy to clean lekapotey aa grease clean cheyadam kastam on that basket. 

Monna temu lo silicone vi vunte konna it works like a charm, 

We did a lot of aluminium foil before. It takes more time to cook but we flip the food often. 

We started using Air fryer disposable paper liner. They are awesome. Good to know that silicon foils work too.

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

Teflon cancer - Idi certain temperature cross avthe kadaa cancerous stuff release ayyedi.

Per my tiktok knowledge - 360F kanna ekkuva vadoddu air fryer ni ani. 

To cook most of the food, we need temp above 360 in air fryer. 

32 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I used gourmia for more than 3 years. We used it a lottt. Bought in Costco. Teflon coating came out. I bought another one recently. But started using parchment sheets for easy cleaning. You dont have to clean after every use. 

We make Fries (Fresh cut potatoes or pre-cut fries from grocery stores), Chicken BBQ, chicken snacks. 

You can do any recipe but replace deep frying with Air Fryer. Only thing you need to keep in mind is - Put less salt, masalas and ginger garlic paste compared to when you make deep fry. Almost 30% less.

StainlessSteel air fryers are any day better than teflon coated air fryers.  

Thanks uncle, any recommendations on stainless steel air fryers?

When i seqrched i am kind of getting the oven style air fryers? Are they ok too or do you prefer basket style air feyers?

4 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Nuvvu e food and microwave and oven suggest chesina cancer links pedatha kavala?

dorukutayi

kani air fryers toh food vadithe cancer F1 race car la super fast ga vachestundhi.... 

cancer kavalana nayana ??

5 minutes ago, hushh fatak said:

dorukutayi

kani air fryers toh food vadithe cancer F1 race car la super fast ga vachestundhi.... 

cancer kavalana nayana ??

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Source pls ? If you burn the food all the time then yes cancer ravacchu. 

Yes overhear chesi black ga tintene cancer vastadhi, not when you turn it off at golden brown

1 hour ago, praying said:

Thanks uncle, any recommendations on stainless steel air fryers?

When i seqrched i am kind of getting the oven style air fryers? Are they ok too or do you prefer basket style air feyers?

I have'nt used a stainless steel air fryer but if some one is concerned about Teflon, stainless steel is bettter. I prefer basket style. I bought Wetie Air Fryer recently, and the basket can be taken out, filled with food and put it back inside air fryer. I liked this concept. Easy to clean as well. 

• Upvote 1