I always love this lady analysis skills...

dasari4kntr

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

She did not endorse liberals anywhere in the video. What is your question to her?

Not in this video ba - u follow her regularly, u’ll know. 

I don’t even remember what question I asked ba. 

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Adhey aduguthunna- adhi thappu annappudu, nuvvu malli endhuku aduguthunnaav respond avvamani ? :giggle:

Just pointing out hypocrisy 

10 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Adhey aduguthunna- adhi thappu annappudu, nuvvu malli endhuku aduguthunnaav respond avvamani ? :giggle:

She is not asking BJP to respond. She is saying BJP has no right to question any future movies. That movies shouldn't be made with a political agenda. 

6 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

She is not asking BJP to respond. She is saying BJP has no right to question any future movies. That movies shouldn't be made with a political agenda. 

Mari title Why BJP is silent ani pettukundhi :giggle:

And what right she has to say abt someone that they don’t have right to question 😂😂 

and Political agenda tho movie theesarani eemey elaaga certify chesindhi ??  

Yatra, NTR-Kutth@lo nayakudu, M@dd@lo Nayaukudu, Laxmi’s NtR - ivendhi entertain movies aa ? Political Agenda ne kadha ?  Appudu legavani Norlani only konni movies ke endhuku lesthunnaayi mari :giggle:

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

My bad.. video chusanu but title chudaledu 

thats fine…

she is independent journalist…proper analysis vuntundi…

i paid super like (tip) also for few of her videos…

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

And what right she has to say abt someone that they don’t have right to question 😂😂 

Yatra, NTR-Kutth@lo nayakudu, M@dd@lo Nayaukudu, Laxmi’s NtR - ivendhi entertain movies aa ? Political Agenda ne kadha ?  Appudu legavani Norlani only konni movies ke endhuku lesthunnaayi mari :giggle:

Those are out and out political movies.

This is sold as pure Ramayana, which is not.

They only thanked BJP ( and only BJP) CMs in credits. I think you missed this point.

So, question is when these CMs say we are for hindutva, then how can they justify promoting a movie which insults hindus. 

32 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Ivanni manushula stories unnavi, kalpinchinavi movies chesaru. Idi Ramudu story, Ravanunni marchi Muslim la chupinchina movie. Sri Ramudu peru gudilo vinipinchinappudu manam Ramudni vedukuntunnam, adi gudi nunchi daati, masid lo, theater lo vinipinchinappudu Ramudni vaadukuntunnam. 

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Those are out and out political movies.

This is sold as pure Ramayana, which is not.

They only thanked BJP ( and only BJP) CMs in credits. I think you missed this point.

So, question is when these CMs say we are for hindutva, then how can they justify promoting a movie which insults hindus. 

Vaallu movie chusi insult chesaarani thelisi kuda promote chesaaru antunnaava ? 

thanks to BJP CM’s - so what’s the big deal in there ? Nenu edhoka movie lo chusina Thank you VVS Laxman ani - so movie disaster ayithe or some insulting statements vuntey, Laxman vochi Sorry cheppaala or respond avvala 😂😂 

Nee kosame paiana Oka video vesina chudu. 

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Cover drives. 

Biggest scam of Indian cinema. 

Lol 😂 - what else do we expect from libtards like you :giggle:

since yesterday, u kept on crying  on BJP saying they didn’t respond/claim and after they responded now u say it’s cover drives :giggle:

#HypocrisyRocks_LibtardSucks

27 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Ivanni manushula stories unnavi, kalpinchinavi movies chesaru. Idi Ramudu story, Ravanunni marchi Muslim la chupinchina movie. Sri Ramudu peru gudilo vinipinchinappudu manam Ramudni vedukuntunnam, adi gudi nunchi daati, masid lo, theater lo vinipinchinappudu Ramudni vaadukuntunnam. 

When u say the movies should not be politically motivated - what’s the point whether it’s human/god/aliens