How do you manage day to day work in India from abroad

Abroad(US, UK etc..) lo untunna  How r u managing your parents day to day work?

Which mobile applications/services do you use to make the life of ur parents better? like electric/plumbing repairs, groceries etc.,

Which camera service is the best for real time surveillance of ur house in India from abroad? 

How r u using ur Indian sim card for Indian banking services?

Please share what all you're doing.

1 hour ago, rushmore said:

Which mobile applications/services do you use to make the life of ur parents better? like electric/plumbing repairs, groceries etc.,

Which camera service is the best for real time surveillance of ur house in India from abroad? 

vammo ila double duty chese vallu kuda untara?

20 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

Sim card em undi..oka basic phone lo Indian sim eskoni recharge chepinchukovadamd from time to time..I’m using Jio

2 hours ago, rushmore said:

We are launching an app for all the above services. I will give details soon. 

41 minutes ago, islander said:

Sim card em undi..oka basic phone lo Indian sim eskoni recharge chepinchukovadamd from time to time..I’m using Jio

Messages vastunnaya asalu without international roaming? Airtel ki aithe messages vastayee. No need for special recharge. Just regular one with minimum of 148. 

1 hour ago, surfroshan said:

Double duty endi?! That is our duty. Ippudu chaala matuku online lo manage cheyocchu.

I'm listing out some of the apps which can be useful:

used to book electric/plumbing/carpenter/AC repair services: Urban Company
(or go to ur nearby hardware stores, take the number of the owner & save & talk to him directly whenever you need something. He will send the person as per you need. You can also paytm/phonepe him directly!)

For Groceries Dmart ready/ Jio mart/ Big Basket/Blinkit/instamart(swiggy)/Amazon/Flipkart

For ordering Milk: country delight

For medicines: Tata 1 mg, Medplus, Apollo & other online stores.  Even Flipkart & Amazon have medicine services for some zipcodes I think.(Also ur nearby pharmacy, Save the owner's number, Whatsapp him prescription, he will get medicines ready for pickup)
Swiggy app has "genie" They also deliver OTC medicines.

For local product deliveries: (Pick Up & Drop off) Swiggy app- "genie", Uber, Rapido.

1 hour ago, islander said:

Jio - which plan ? Is it active in USA or you are just recharge to keep it active? 

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Jio - which plan ? Is it active in USA or you are just recharge to keep it active? 

I just recharge it to keep active..500 plan for 3 months edo undi..naku OTP vaste chalu..vastunai avi aithe

13 hours ago, rushmore said:

Electric/plumbing repairs - Local realtor or do-it-all guy. I have number and call when needed.
Groceries - Local shop nearby home. 2 mins walk. Or vendors who come into the street.

surveillance camera service - Most places in Hyderabad have surveillance cameras every corner. But if you want your own, Gujarati Galli near Koti, Hyderabad has the best. They have in all price ranges. I prefer local ones. But any system with wifi capabilities/no wiring is good. 

How r u using ur Indian sim card for Indian banking services? - I use my US Number.

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Electric/plumbing repairs - Local realtor or do-it-all guy. I have number and call when needed.
Groceries - Local shop nearby home. 2 mins walk. Or vendors who come into the street.

surveillance camera service - Most places in Hyderabad have surveillance cameras every corner. But if you want your own, Gujarati Galli near Koti, Hyderabad has the best. They have in all price ranges. I prefer local ones. But any system with wifi capabilities/no wiring is good. 

How r u using ur Indian sim card for Indian banking services? - I use my US Number.

Yes! 

18 hours ago, rushmore said:

I'm listing out some of the apps which can be useful:

used to book electric/plumbing/carpenter/AC repair services: Urban Company
(or go to ur nearby hardware stores, take the number of the owner & save & talk to him directly whenever you need something. He will send the person as per you need. You can also paytm/phonepe him directly!)

For Groceries Dmart ready/ Jio mart/ Big Basket/Blinkit/instamart(swiggy)/Amazon/Flipkart

For ordering Milk: country delight

For medicines: Tata 1 mg, Medplus, Apollo & other online stores.  Even Flipkart & Amazon have medicine services for some zipcodes I think.(Also ur nearby pharmacy, Save the owner's number, Whatsapp him prescription, he will get medicines ready for pickup)
Swiggy app has "genie" They also deliver OTC medicines.

For local product deliveries: (Pick Up & Drop off) Swiggy app- "genie", Uber, Rapido.

also for local rides .. rapido : it has both auto cars, and ola for cabs

book my show: for movie tickets

amazon.in: for other necessary things

Only missing thing is app for healthcare ...

apollo lo ... at home lab services vundi, medicines delivery vundi ... but no service to take people to the the hospital or doctor ...

10 hours ago, yoda123 said:

also for local rides .. rapido : it has both auto cars, and ola for cabs

book my show: for movie tickets

amazon.in: for other necessary things

Only missing thing is app for healthcare ...

apollo lo ... at home lab services vundi, medicines delivery vundi ... but no service to take people to the the hospital or doctor ...

Some doctors do home visits.... Of course your close relatives need to help at least for once.

consult online like Practo, lybrate. 

All major hospitals have video consultation.