What is the exact reason for healthy people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s suddenly dying?

surfroshan

7 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

My classmate died at the age of 32, before Covid time. No health issues, active hiker, photographer, plays badminton. Passed away while playing badminton actually

what's his diet like?

3 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

what's his diet like?

Not sure baa but he was in Bangalore then, so typical Indian diet maybe. He was not vegetarian. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Not sure baa but he was in Bangalore then, so typical Indian diet maybe. He was not vegetarian. 

drinking or smoking habits?

Just now, surfroshan said:

drinking or smoking habits?

Wasn't a smoker

Drinking I don't think he was much into, maybe socially ocassionally but maybe even adi kooda ledemo. 

He used to advocate healthy lifestyle, gym ki vellevadu etc

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

My classmate died at the age of 32, before Covid time. No health issues, active hiker, photographer, plays badminton. Passed away while playing badminton actually

Too much of anything is a killer

56 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

Is it just genetics, or is the media blowing a few deaths out of proportion?

No chex always in afdb posting bafoon threads anna @TG2USA pls cum and certify

59 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Very Sad. But these incidents are still rare compared to the population we have. Like someone here mentioned, because of media, they are projected way too much and blown out of proportion.

g palaga tinali..g palaga work out cheyyali..many dont do second..play some stupid cricket volley ball and think thats enuf

not one volley ball playing saale I have seen being fit...edo oka ground lo 2 hours unte kovvu potadi ani valla feeling