car oil change ki entha pedutaru

GorantlaMadhav

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Not oil price. Disposing Oil has gotten tough and pricey.

How do you dispose oil if you do oil change yourself? 

Local recycling - couple of dollars per gallon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You mean buying oil or oil change service itself?

No bro I already said there is walamart auto services, call them and take appointment for oil change, 40 dollar is for higher mile cars, 55 dollars for premium oil change. Pay 40 and give car keys, they will change and call you back to pick the car 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KGFsutthi said:

No bro I already said there is walamart auto services, call them and take appointment for oil change, 40 dollar is for higher mile cars, 55 dollars for premium oil change. Pay 40 and give car keys, they will change and call you back to pick the car 

I used to do oil change at Walmart. Its not 40$ in CA but still wayyyy cheaper than dealer. Thank you :)

21 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Looks like disposing oil has gotten very hard and expensive. Even local repair people do all kinds of service except Oil Change because of these reasons. 

Just checked Big O Tires, they have separate services/charge for Oil Change, Air Filter change, Cabin filter change, Fuel filter change etc. Toyota Service Center has a oil change special for $120 today.

AutoZone lo free ga oil drop cheyochu if you Change it yourself 

Buy a pump and drain the oil the only problem is oil filter which is at the bottom 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

never attempt that...

chala mandi oil change cheskuntu chanipoyaru..because they couldnt sturdle their vehicle properly

even desi died couple of years ago.

I am lazy when it comes to cars. I won't do. But its good to know that there are recycle centers for oil. Local car repair person told me he stopped doing Oil Change at home because of the hassle to discard them. 

I will visit Walmart. $50-$75 and my hands wont get dirty.

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

never attempt that...

chala mandi oil change cheskuntu chanipoyaru..because they couldnt sturdle their vehicle properly

even desi died couple of years ago.

agree..even I heard cases like that..friends friend died like that..its not worth doing it yourself for saving few tens of dollars. You can save those on other stuff. Let the professional handle it, you may yet buy cheap jack, tool etc  further to save money and injure or cause death to yourself.