Tanvi marupally

kevinUsa

When asked if the CPD has more information regarding why Tanvi ran away, Tapley said, “We believe that it was due to the stress involved from information that she believed the family might end up being deported. And because of that, she felt it was best for her to leave.” Additionally, when asked if Tanvi was aided in her attempts to leave home, Tapley said, “We do not have any indication at this point that she received help from anyone else.”

There is something inside it I want to know  I did try to find some info from local news and reddit but all of them are of no use.

I think there is a bigger sketch behind this...

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

There is something inside it I want to know  I did try to find some info from local news and reddit but all of them are of no use.

Adantha kadhu le kaani nuv yemanukuntunnavo adhi kakkey ra Kevinu 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Valla iyye paripo manaki sympathy tho GC approve chestaru ani cheppada ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Valla iyye paripo manaki sympathy tho GC approve chestaru ani cheppada ?

might one  possible probability too 

22 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

chala threads lo nee investigation chusa bro ee papa gurunchi..

emaina telisinda.. or emaina neeku telisina relatives aa? 

12 minutes ago, bulreddy said:

chala threads lo nee investigation chusa bro ee papa gurunchi..

emaina telisinda.. or emaina neeku telisina relatives aa? 

i am  just curious...  moreover she is not  related to me anyway . 

we all know us is not as safe place as compared to its neighbors or many countries. with all being said I think  there is big foul play by the  parents who might have instigated her to do the obvious what we have seen. they might have asked her to know nearby and hide.. this kids took it too far. ran to away to a different state.

usually these things are shared with someone she  might have met  on her route or class mates. 

the other possibility is   parents might  have has beaten her up and said if u tell all this to anyone you will have serious repercussions. 

I have  heard ton of crime podcasts, usually in these podcasts.  they usually come across some nice person who  likes to listen her  version of story and might have had helped her on her voyage 

Usually the person who have helped all along the voyage  should be less than 25 or elderly like 65+.

keeping all this aside. she might have been in constant touch with her parents all along the way, and have had helped financially all the way along, thru wester union etc.

its my thoughts, there might some other things too

18 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

i am  just curious...  moreover she is not  related to me anyway . 

we all know us is not as safe place as compared to its neighbors or many countries. with all being said I think  there is big foul play by the  parents who might have instigated her to do the obvious what we have seen. they might have asked her to know nearby and hide.. this kids took it too far. ran to away to a different state.

usually these things are shared with someone she  might have met  on her route or class mates. 

the other possibility is   parents might  have has beaten her up and said if u tell all this to anyone you will have serious repercussions. 

I have  heard ton of crime podcasts, usually in these podcasts.  they usually come across some nice person who  likes to listen her  version of story and might have had helped her on her voyage 

Usually the person who have helped all along the voyage  should be less than 25 or elderly like 65+.

keeping all this aside. she might have been in constant touch with her parents all along the way, and have had helped financially all the way along, thru wester union etc.

its my thoughts, there might some other things too

she is just a 15yr old, ee paatiki motham cheppesedhi kada. I mean parents can hold the secret but kids cannot. Either gattiga adigina, koncham bujjaginchi adigina cheppestharu. If there is a foul play, then parents ee paatiki jail lo undevallu.

31 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

she might have been in constant touch with her parents all along the way, and have had helped financially all the way along, thru wester union etc.

Above assumption is not right. Parents movements would have been under police radar from the day she is missing.

Very fortunate she was found and safe.

40 minutes ago, no01 said:

she is just a 15yr old, ee paatiki motham cheppesedhi kada. I mean parents can hold the secret but kids cannot. Either gattiga adigina, koncham bujjaginchi adigina cheppestharu. If there is a foul play, then parents ee paatiki jail lo undevallu.

24 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Above assumption is not right. Parents movements would have been under police radar from the day she is missing.

Very fortunate she was found and safe.

Both are right 

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

what was behind story,

why did she runaway from house....

It’s all parents mistake, she is just a confused innocent teenage girl.

When we are bringing up kids in a different culture, we need to pay more attention to them.

lawsuit file chesaru anta 

https://youtu.be/aLhmJHc4Yfg

She ran away from home thinking of deportation. Most kids are disappointed but still go with what their parents decide. There must be a strong reason for this. 

May be love? She loves someone and the thought of missing that person may have led her to move?