Properties After Parents Death

sarfaroshi

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not really…U.S.A. la law works by the book. Ante law book la ela mention chesi vunte ala practice chestaru and judgement kuda alone vuntadi…its more standardized.

Where as Indian personal law code prakaram even though you are the ultimate beneficiary, your claims can be contested and Judge will take into financial situation and condition of the litigants to deliver final verdict…

Even registered Will documents can also be contested…this is why it gets complicated

And retroactive ga kuda apply chese worst judiciary 

• Upvote 1

Everyone in my family was very clear from our childhood that I and my sister are equal.. and we both get equal share.. so, no issues or discussions or fights.. in fact, my sister is more responsible than me.. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Everyone in my family was very clear from our childhood that I and my sister are equal.. and we both get equal share.. so, no issues or discussions or fights.. in fact, my sister is more responsible than me.. 

Katnam and properties mee sister pelli appudu ivvaleda ?

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

2020 tarvatha Girls are equal legal heir for all the properties anta...

So Better ask your Parents to write a will of all thier Ancestral properties and self inherited Properties.

Guys dont think that Boyz will automatically get all the properties.

The SC reiterated that partition of ancestral properties that took place before December 20, 2004, would remain unaffected by the 2005 amendment. So if property partition already occurred before this cutoff date, daughters will not have rights in ancestral properties.

Ancestral properties cannot be Will'ed.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

Sunil Sontham GIF - Sunil Sontham Sunil Crying GIFs You are such an un-materialistic Paarsoonn Bro..

Nee wealth nee deggare unchukoni..

Mee ancestral property naaku market rate ki 50% off lo istava ?

Nuvvu naku telusa or begging aa ledhu ga bro? Maybe naa sisters or relatives telusu kabatti theesukunte theesukondi anta or evariki lekapothe chinna pillala orphans ki istha. Dhukka la job undi , malli mee intlo aasthulu unchukoni pakkintodi aasthulu deniki cheppu neeku

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

And retroactive ga kuda apply chese worst judiciary 

Retroactive ani kaadu kani, if proper procedures are not followed at the time of inheritance and paperwork not maintained …such problems will arise. 

Judiciary emi chestadi when implementation of law itself is based on principles of the 19th century. Ie mess kosam aina uniform civil code implement cheyali..