Suggestions

Katravelli

US vachi 15 years avuthundi prasthuthaniki 65K appu undi pelli ledu ishtam ledu India vellipovala India lo start up boom undi kada oka 50-60 lakh salary istunnaru, ikkada nenu appu theerchalenu and sampadinchalenu ,any ideas suggestions ,meerandaru itla 100s of 1000s of $ etla save chesthunnaru?
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Katravelli said:
US vachi 15 years avuthundi prasthuthaniki 65K appu undi pelli ledu ishtam ledu India vellipovala India lo start up boom undi kada oka 50-60 lakh salary istunnaru, ikkada nenu appu theerchalenu and sampadinchalenu ,any ideas suggestions ,meerandaru itla 100s of 1000s of $ etla save chesthunnaru?

Mental ekki pothundha Veela salaries chusi 

7 minutes ago, Katravelli said:

Most people here are working along with their spouses. Most people saving's are based on their job savings. Some people may have made some money in stock market or housing boom. 

15 yrs ayyaka kudaa..65 appu naa? Does'nt add up. Are you in non-IT? 

Happy undatam mukhyam bhayya. Adi US lo ayina, India lo ayina. Dont fall into Peer pressure traps. Do what makes you happy. 60 lakhs in India is awsome salary.

21 minutes ago, Katravelli said:
,meerandaru itla 100s of 1000s of $ etla save chesthunnaru?

Get FAANG job

Get wife who is working in FAANG

Do parttime in the evenings and weekends lol

Invest a lot , contact  sonu_patel for making 2-3 times of money from investments

21 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Most people here are working along with their spouses. Most people saving's are based on their job savings. Some people may have made some money in stock market or housing boom. 

15 yrs ayyaka kudaa..65 appu naa? Does'nt add up. Are you in non-IT? 

Happy undatam mukhyam bhayya. Adi US lo ayina, India lo ayina. Dont fall into Peer pressure traps. Do what makes you happy. 60 lakhs in India is awsome salary.

To be honest **** balisi ayindi naaku appu I live in the city by myself koncham manhci life style ki alavatu paddanu but also had to take care of my family back home vachinappatinundi dad did not work mom edo chinna job chesedi so adoka katha unde then koncham anni settle ayyaka I wanted to enjoy life iga one thing one thing ayi ala appu ayindi  yes ippudu thagginchukunna koncham but still inka thagginchukolenu so inka em cheyyalo artham avvatledu n yes so ade em cheyyali ani thinking ikkada unte I cannot build any wealth properties zero when I say zero literally zero oka apartment maa parents di oka illu oorlo parents di and 5 acres land undi agricultural land adi chala dooram oorilo so basically zero atleast India lo ippudu unna boom lo edaina work ayithada ani thinking 

1 hour ago, Katravelli said:

To be honest **** balisi ayindi naaku appu I live in the city by myself koncham manhci life style ki alavatu paddanu but also had to take care of my family back home vachinappatinundi dad did not work mom edo chinna job chesedi so adoka katha unde then koncham anni settle ayyaka I wanted to enjoy life iga one thing one thing ayi ala appu ayindi  yes ippudu thagginchukunna koncham but still inka thagginchukolenu so inka em cheyyalo artham avvatledu n yes so ade em cheyyali ani thinking ikkada unte I cannot build any wealth properties zero when I say zero literally zero oka apartment maa parents di oka illu oorlo parents di and 5 acres land undi agricultural land adi chala dooram oorilo so basically zero atleast India lo ippudu unna boom lo edaina work ayithada ani thinking 

Everyone deserves a chance to happy. If your lifestyle makes you happy, so be it as long as you have means to earn that money. Evaluate if your lifestyle is sustainable and how to make ends with it and still save some money. Its great you are taking care of your parents. Living and enjoying life is as important as creating wealth.

Opportunities are everywhere. You just need to spend time, explore and be ready to invest time to pursue that opportunity. May be improve your skill set and look for high paying jobs. 

You might be having some ideas, trust your gut and jump into them. 

2 hours ago, Katravelli said:

I am good with my finances but recently konchem unnecessary spending chesthunna anipinchindi…so I started listing my expenses in excel and closely started monitoring. This helped me a lot 

Even you move back to india, you are used to these expenses so it doesn’t make any difference. being single, you can easily repay 65K in 2 years. Rommates ni add chesukondi, keep a budget for everything. There are so many videos on YouTube where lot of people have suggestions on how they replayed loans, credit cards 

Single why 65K appu man ? Explain or we will treat this as JL post 

65k ne kada egotti vellipo. Gc unda? 

What is your current salary ?

settle the amount, save responsibly and work hard to materialize your idea, escapism has never yielded organic results... vishyam unnappudu believe in yourself, work smartly hard and accelerate your pay backs... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Katravelli said:

Bro with your life style ekadayna okate. Better to live where you feel happy and can live in the present and not worried about future. Most folks go with the flow, pelli chesko anavasara mayna karchulu tagutayi.

that’s how I became responsible..I used to spend a lot of unnecessary things. If you have a family it will keep you in check. 65k teercheyochu don’t worry. Adhi minimum America lo… but adhi Manaki panikoche vidhanga vadukovali like balance transfer or some kind of investment…. 

that’s what everyone does… if you pay off that 65k you’ll be in good books in regards to credit bureau. Entha wise ga vadukuntavo adhi ne chetullo undi.

I was in Same boat, i had 45k in credit cards and was struck in India for 2 years due to visa issues. India lo bane vachedi package but never liked it there. So Malli return vachesa, Ipudu kuda spend chesta but on kids and family and for my well being. So it feels good.

• Like 1