Apple Card Evaraina apply chesara?

jefferson1

3 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Is it worh it

apple card has lot of issues earlier, now it is good with no fake transactions

card doesnt get a number printed on it. you can only get it from wallet app, safe and secure

3 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Is it worh it

using since 2019...best compared to other CCs...pay chesina ventane balance open avthundhi...only disadvantage is rental cars can't get insurance if rented through Apple card..

metal card...

5 hours ago, pandugadu999 said:

+ dispute is so easy..

Plus, you are always logged into your Apple Card account app in the Wallet right on your device hasslefree - no need to login separately. The physical titanium Apple Card has no card number or other secure information on it. Instead, all of your Apple Card information is securely stored on your device. The card arrives in a cool packaging and activation is a UX treat! Payments are reflected instantly.

Data visualization and easy to use - the way a credit card should be:

apple-card-titanium-and-app.jpg

You can dial the circular knob for the amount you want to pay and see immediately any interest charges on the balance amount that may accrue:

190805141631-20190805-apple-credit-card-

When telephone companies were charging 10 cents per text message using our data plan (a crazy 6,500% markup than it actually costs them), Apple disrupted that greedy, lucrative market with Messages app and users are sending FREE text messages ever since -

Every Hour 350 million messages
Every Day 8.4 billion messages
Every Month 252 billion messages
Every Year 3 trillion messages

Apple Card is a card that sets an example and the industry standards for others to follow. May not be a great success at disrupting the market but still a good start and works great for Apple users.

52 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

All apple purchases aaa..antha regular ga what buying sir

Equipment, apps, games and mostly subscriptions. Google Drive is a bakwas and not easy to use. If you are an Apple user, it is a breeze and cheaper to use iCloud storage subscription 2TB for $10 a month. All your docs get backed up automatically to iCloud, sync up to other devices seamlessly and can be accessed from any device. Apple also has subscription services to various services - iCloud, Music, TV, Arcade, Fitness, News...

https://www.apple.com/apple-one/

iCloud storage in 50GB, 200GB and 2TB plans -

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201238

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

The current variable APR is 14.74% to 25.74% based on your creditworthiness, which is pretty similar to other cards.

apple produucts konte interest free a ?

Discover card irs records acces kavali ani consent adgutunadu. Ivakapote card close chesta ntundu. Discover card 7yrs nundi undi naku eppudi enduku adugutunadu? Evarikiya jarigindha? Reddit or online lo chuste mixed resopnces unyii 

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Equipment, apps, games and mostly subscriptions. Google Drive is a bakwas and not easy to use. If you are an Apple user, it is a breeze and cheaper to use iCloud storage subscription 2TB for $10 a month. All your docs get backed up automatically to iCloud, sync up to other devices seamlessly and can be accessed from any device. Apple also has subscription services to various services - iCloud, Music, TV, Arcade, Fitness, News...

https://www.apple.com/apple-one/

iCloud storage in 50GB, 200GB and 2TB plans -

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201238

I have a bank of america card…min $1 ki use cheyali every month..then every quarter $30 isthaadu..alaa yearly i get $120

i use this card just for apple iCloud subscription 2tb

I use this 2 tvb with my 5 family members…indianlo vunna vaalla tho kalipi

APPLE DEVICES ANTAVAA..TARGET bestbuy amazon frequent ga $100 apple gc with 10oe 15$ respect store gc tho ammatharu…i buy those to buy apple products

apple card light

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

apple produucts konte interest free a ?

Yeah, 24 months payments with 0% interest and 3% cash back. 

Apple Card is a good secondary card but primary card ga jara kastame…no balance transfers, no interest free purchases etc…every month balance pay chesetollaki kastame ie card..

On 6/22/2023 at 10:48 PM, Mr Mirchi said:

APPLE DEVICES ANTAVAA..TARGET bestbuy amazon frequent ga $100 apple gc with 10oe 15$ respect store gc tho ammatharu…i buy those to buy apple products

apple card light

Yeah, the devices I buy are always pro with maxed out specs which are not available at bestbuy, amazon or even Apple Store. They are custom built and shipped directly from Schengen factory as per the order. My MacBook Pro M2 Max 16" with Touch ID I bought 2 months ago cost me $5,000 with everything maxed out like 96GB RAM except the storage of 2TB SSD (max is 8 TB). This BEAST is zippy and will last me at least 15+ years without slowing down from aging and without frustrating me. It charges fully in 90 minutes and its large battery lasts 22 hours of use (battery draining out soon is the least of the worries with this one as it drains only 4.5% per each hour of use), never heats up due to large fans and no fan noise. Extra large, warm, BASSY speakers and I don't even need to plugin my headphones. I'm blown away by its stereo sound. 16.2" is a perfect size for pro use. Amazing engineering in such a slim profile.

All specs are maxed out as standard in this ultimate model except Memory and Storage which we can choose (the one I bought with 96GB and 2TB):

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/16-inch-space-gray-apple-m2-max-with-12-core-cpu-and-38-core-gpu-1tb

I used my last MacBook Pro 13" for 11+ years now, it slowed down due to aging, still looks new and can be used for another couple of years with no issues. It's 1TB HDD crashed once during this period and was replaced along with a new battery.

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

phones, mac pro, mac mini, airpod max, airpod pro, gifts to india (apple watch, airpod pro..etc)

Do we need to buy only in apple store or website or any reseller like Costco Bestbuy also gets cash back?

6 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Been using it for the past 2 years… Yes worth it atleast for me.

open chesinappudu emaina limit uunda bro, first time use chesthunnapuudu?