Apple Card Evaraina apply chesara?

jefferson1

12 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

I have a bank of america card…min $1 ki use cheyali every month..then every quarter $30 isthaadu..alaa yearly i get $120

i use this card just for apple iCloud subscription 2tb

I use this 2 tvb with my 5 family members…indianlo vunna vaalla tho kalipi

APPLE DEVICES ANTAVAA..TARGET bestbuy amazon frequent ga $100 apple gc with 10oe 15$ respect store gc tho ammatharu…i buy those to buy apple products

apple card light

i agree..except that storage that is worth $10 per month..inka emee konam..iphone, watch etc., nuvvu cheppinattu target, costco la lo kontam or you go with upgrade with att or t-mob..direct apple purchases inkem untayi..

i use amex blue cash and i get 6% discuoutn in all restaurants, grocerries (including indian grocerries and restaurants) and streaming ..gas stations lo 3% cash back..

wholefoods, prime ki - amazon card elago undi 5% cashback...

inka apple enduku vaa bokka..

On 6/23/2023 at 11:58 AM, jefferson1 said:

open chesinappudu emaina limit uunda bro, first time use chesthunnapuudu?

Neeku limit munde cheptadu...You can accept or reject it... Accept chastene you will move forward and use it..47osjd.gif

add other cards to Apple Wallet - debit/credit cards, transit cards, driver license, flight ticket, concert ticket, sporting ticket… you will still earn reward points from using cards in wallet as usual. You don’t need to have WiFi to use apple wallet.

use your reordered cards even before they arrive in mail with Apple Wallet

the detailed payment processing using the wallet. Apple sends a secure token without the card info while using physical cards sends the actual card info (less secure).

Another way to access Apple Pay is to press power button twice on and IPhone X and up. And for IPhone 8 and under, you press the home button twice to access Apple Pay