Ex girlfriend called feeling happy

pavanjagan

She told that her mother in law is not leaving her house and was sounding depressed.

I told I am really happy in my life then she got more depressed that made me more happy.

When I had no Job she is used to call and tell about her luxurious life style and make me

feel that she made a clever choice. She call me now and then to check how I am going in

my life and get evil pleasure out of low standard. She has lots of money but not happy 

with her batta potta husband and mother in law. Still hasn't changed for her Money is 

everything.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

She told that her mother in law is not leaving her house and was sounding depressed.

I told I am really happy in my life then she got more depressed that made me more happy.

When I had no Job she is used to call and tell about her luxurious life style and make me

feel that she made a clever choice. She call me now and then to check how I am going in

my life and get evil pleasure out of low standard. She has lots of money but not happy 

with her batta potta husband and mother in law. Still hasn't changed for her Money is 

everything.

What exactly is happiness bro??

there will always be something that will bother every person in their life...happiness kante jealousy and revenge ekkuva kanipisthundhi...too much showoff meeriddharu brahmanandam-confused.gif

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, pavanjagan said:

everything.

Anna somehwere I'm thinking she  thinks you are one bakara annoi be careful 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Shameless said:

What exactly is happiness bro??

there will always be something that will bother every person in their life...happiness kante jealousy and revenge ekkuva kanipisthundhi...too much showoff meeriddharu brahmanandam-confused.gif

Nenu eppudu show off cheyyanu bro tane eppudu overaction chestundi

36 minutes ago, Dallas_balu said:

Anna somehwere I'm thinking she  thinks you are one bakara annoi be careful 

Yes she does and I also think the same for her

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

everything.

Inthaki yesava anna okkasari aina 😬

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

everything.

next time ask

brahmi-king.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

everything.

Looks like u r not happy 

7 hours ago, pavanjagan said:

everything.

Happy for you. Enjoy evil pleasure.